Kentucky opens at -5.5 over UT

Both teams are about the same.

Except we have Butch.

In that case, I’m picking Kentucky bad as I’d hate to say it.

Reactions: 6 people
I think the Vols have covered around 1 time in the last 10 games. Kentucky should only need 2 field goals to cover that.

Reactions: 1 person
Vegas is blindfolded to anything not connected to money. There's a reason the House wins 99.9999% of the time. UK should be favored. Give me any evidence to the contrary. I am an attorney and think through things rationally. Tennessee is a terrible football team. So much talent--but absolutely terrible team. I've been making money off of UT's loses all season. It really is easy money. It's almost as easy as betting on Nadal/Federer in the first round of a tourny. After watching the UMass game, I have netted in the five figures betting against the team i love.

Vegas is blindfolded to anything not connected to money. There's a reason the House wins 99.9999% of the time. UK should be favored. Give me any evidence to the contrary. I am an attorney and think through things rationally. Tennessee is a terrible football team. So much talent--but absolutely terrible team. I've been making money off of UT's loses all season. It really is easy money. It's almost as easy as betting on Nadal/Federer in the first round of a tourny. After watching the UMass game, I have netted in the five figures betting against the team i love.

The house wins 100% of the time. It's one group fools putting their hard earned money against another that determines who wins or loses. The house wins regardless. Fools and their opinions and feelings make them rich week after week, and year after year.

What's sad is how many grown adults have yet to figure it out!

Reactions: 4 people
The one game we can't lose for me. Can't live up here with UT taking an L to the Cats.

I’m from there, all my family and friends back home are drooling over this game. I’m dreading it now.

We going to make a WR look like an QB Heisman Contender?

Losing to Kentucky sucked. Having a WR at QB and them winning sucked more. Having Joker Phillips get asked how big the play book was for the game and him holding up one sheet of paper with less than 20 plays on it then saying that's it was the worst.

Last edited:
If Butch coaches and no changes are made, KY covers that and then some. I'm not convinced we even score. It's that bad folks.

VN Store

Back