Kentucky's defensive line.

Toucan Sam

Goodbye
What can you tell me about Kentucky's defensive line? I haven't kept up with them this year. I am hoping Jabari Small can find some running room tomorrow night.

Kentucky is #2 in the conference against the run...they are #12 against the pass and #8 overall. Joe will need to have a decent game passing. If we play as well as we did at Bama we should win.
Well they've played in the SEC the #5, #6 , #10 , #13 rushing O's & OOC Ball State, Akron & Eastern Kentucky. I would say that #2 rating is a little skewed because of the competition. We shall see, I think we run all over them.

Well they've played in the SEC the #5, #6 , #10 , #13 rushing O's & OOC Ball State, Akron & Eastern Kentucky. I would say that #2 rating is a little skewed because of the competition. We shall see, I think we run all over them.
Hope so...always like to blow up someone's stats

I think Tennessee should have lots of running room tonight.

I think the horizontal passing game should give us opportunities against UK's secondary in 3 on 3 matchups out there.
Our 5 on 5 in the box has to be effective. If UK can stop the run without stacking the box, we will struggle and the outside passing will be far less effective.

Blocking and tackling will decide this one, like most games.

Reactions: CAVPUT
I think the horizontal passing game should give us opportunities against UK's secondary in 3 on 3 matchups out there.
Our 5 on 5 in the box has to be effective. If UK can stop the run without stacking the box, we will struggle and the outside passing will be far less effective.

Blocking and tackling will decide this one, like most games.
Fundamentals and physicality. I think UK is the more physical team. What I question with UT is can they play 4 quarters of football and can they actually win a road game?

If you told me at the beginning of the season that we would be 7-2(3-2), potentially, going into the Mizzou game I would be pretty pleased. We are the better team tonight, and we need to show it. We gotta beat UK, UCONN, and MIZZOU before the Georgia home game. 8-2(4-2) against Georgia who potentially could be undefeated or have 1 loss. If they lose just one time I think this game decides the East. I think Florida will lose to Mizzou and LSU on the road. I think Georgia will lose to either Florida or Ole Miss. It may not happen but that’s what I’m hoping for. If we win out and go 10-2 with an upset against Georgia at home then I will overlook the the 2 disappointing losses. It will make me wonder what could’ve been, but I will never complain about a 10-2 season potentially having us win the East. I’m personally rooting for Florida to beat Georgia today. We NEED them to. I don’t see Florida winning on the road against Mizzou or LSU. Today is our best chance for Georgia to get their one slip up loss. If we have a miracle and we go 10-2 with all scenarios going our way I don’t see Alabama beating us on a neutral field. I just want that chance so bad!! So all we can hope for is our team to take care of business the rest of the year and let the chips fall where they may.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel

VN Store

Back