Kiffin returns to Knoxville

In watching the Bama game the last 2 weeks I noticed that Kiffin gets shown more times by the camera man than Saban and/or the opposing head coach. Why?

Wouldn't that be funny if Lane gets offered the Florida job?:eek:hmy::)

I hate to be the bad guy but Alabubba will fill up almost half of the stadium(cause they travel well when they're winning) and whip are asses by at least thirty points and well be on here raising hell right after the game about the OL and the D throwing in the towel and Worley sucking and blah blah blah. I'm not excluding myself in this. I've done this all year too. It's getting nauseating. I may go out Saturday night and not even watch Kiffin get to smile in our faces. Go Vols.

This would funny...play on the jumbotron interviews of him saying we are the best fan base in America like he did so many times.

In watching the Bama game the last 2 weeks I noticed that Kiffin gets shown more times by the camera man than Saban and/or the opposing head coach. Why?

Wouldn't that be funny if Lane gets offered the Florida job?:eek:hmy::)

Sorry this is so big...
112513-NFL-Gators-Muschamp-and-Trojans-Kiffin-HF-PI.jpg

Title was misleading to me.. I thought it was about Lane Kiffin back as HFC at UT again.
Wtf was I thinking

VN Store

Back