Kiffin returns to Knoxville

We need to act like he isn't even there. He is a failed head coach that is now a coordinator. He needs to to see Neyland for what it is and know he rolled the dice leaving for USC and came up snake eyes.

Reactions: 3 people
Threads like this make us look like redneck trailer trash. Grow up.

I'm convinced Vandie or Bammer fans get on here and start this idiocy.

How anyone thought much about after a few weeks from his departure is beyond me. It's sad. Get a life.

Reactions: 1 person
We need to hope he doesn't run up the score to 70 on us. Especially after destroying a&m.

A&M has a good offensive line and they ended up with -0- points against them.

Threads like this make us look like redneck trailer trash. Grow up.

I'm convinced Vandie or Bammer fans get on here and start this idiocy.

How anyone thought much about after a few weeks from his departure is beyond me. It's sad. Get a life.

that is true

of course a hung burnt mattress where the Bammers walk into Neyland Stadium would be nice too

Ignore this clown. I posted in another thread that we should ignore him. He is a failed head coach and a coordinator again. It isn't as if he left and he has some success story.

Last edited:
Probably not. I don't think he lives with regret for anything he's ever done.

clubhousecancer.jpg

OMG IS THAT A BLACKBERRY?

The same Kiffin that did more in his one year with worse offensive line and quarterback talent than the current staff has? I'm glad that talentless SOB is gone.

I keep hearing a bunch of people are going to pocket a handful of rocks before they go into the game...

Dude should probably coach from the booth as a precaution.

VN Store

Back