Kind of hard for LSU to complain about the officiating

Bama will beat Georgia in the SEC championship game. They beat a good LSU team last night. They are a different team from the one that lost to Texas opening day.

On a different note, I can’t believe how mentally weak we were against UF and let them smack us in the mouth. They lost to Arkansas at home and now face 3 ranked teams to end their season. They will most likely end up 5-7. Napier is in real trouble if he can’t turn things around

On a different note, I can’t believe how mentally weak we were against UF and let them smack us in the mouth. They lost to Arkansas at home and now face 3 ranked teams to end their season. They will most likely end up 5-7. Napier is in real trouble if he can’t turn things around
Love reading the Florida's message boards rn.

On the bright side, the UT win probably means they keep Napier for another year. A loss to us and. He would be gone.

Still waiting for his prediction. Guess he knows something we all missed about the standings ?
If Ole MIss takes down Georgia next weekend and we beat both Mizzou and Georgia don't we win the east and play Bama in Atlanta? Ole Miss and Vols are both peaking right now so I don't think its a huge stretch to see this happening. Kiffin can finally make it up to Tennessee and this would do it.

Referees name:

Daniel Gautreaux. :)
Sounds like a Bama talking point. The reality is that Alabama, like Kentucky in basketball, perpetually benefits from a biased whistle. There needs to be a reckoning because it't gotten to the point where we all just expect it and live with it. It's like WWF out there.

If Ole MIss takes down Georgia next weekend and we beat both Mizzou and Georgia don't we win the east and play Bama in Atlanta? Ole Miss and Vols are both peaking right now so I don't think its a huge stretch to see this happening. Kiffin can finally make it up to Tennessee and this would do it.
Our only way to play in SEC championship is for Ole Miss to beat Ga then we beat Ga. Vol fans should root for Ole Miss next Saturday, then hate Kiffin like normal on Sunday. A rematch against Bama probably won’t go our way if the refs can help it. We just need to play hard the WHOLE game and try to avoid getting put in chokeholds.

I've seen Old Miss a couple times this year and they do not impress me at all. Way over rated. They needed a prayer to beat T&AM yesterday. They looked like a high school team playing Bama and Georgia will win by at least 2 TD's.

VN Store

Back