'25 KS OT Andrew Babalola

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster
Big guy...go get him out of that hell hole called Kansas....good size young man could be a good addition to next year's class ....might be hard to pull him away from Leopold though with the success they have been having...

Last edited:
I used to travel to KC a lot on business. The suburbs were nice as I recall. Get west of KC a few miles and there’s nothing.
Well, I mean. Isnt KC in MO AND Kansas?

So, I mean technically, get west of KC in KS and there probably is nothing.

But nothing was my impression of KS on the whole.

Most of the nicer burbs were in KS (I think). The downtown was in MO and had a nice street with bars and restaurants. But my info is from a few years back

From RIvals:

The message from the Kansas coaching staff was a compelling one: That Babalola can stay home and make a difference in Lawrence and that the staff is there for the long haul, that they’re not just talking about it but they’re doing it as the Jayhawks become a contender in the Big 12. Kansas is one of the top programs for the Overland Park (Kan.) Blue Valley Northwest four-star offensive tackle with Kansas State, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Penn State and Texas A&M also high on the list. He visits the Vols in early February.

I married a girl from the area. There is a KC, Missouri and a KC, Kansas. Two different cities. Overland Park is in Johnson County, which is a wealthy suburban area near KC. It’s a little like Williamson County, TN.

I love that area, especially the city of KC, Missouri. If it weren’t for the weather, I’d love to live there.

I married a girl from the area. There is a KC, Missouri and a KC, Kansas. Two different cities. Overland Park is in Johnson County, which is a wealthy suburban area near KC. It’s a little like Williamson County, TN.

I love that area, especially the city of KC, Missouri. If it weren’t for the weather, I’d love to live there.
🫤

I thought it was one big city that was in both states. Is that wrong?

Small world. My wife is from Johnson County, KS. Youngest kiddo graduated with his masters in May and moved to downtown KCMO this summer where he has a job. We are up there a couple times a year as we have to tend to some of my 90+ year old mother-in-law’s financials…such as her taxes. Wife has DPOA.

You are correct in a later post. KC is two cities much like Texarkana or Bristol.

Joey Halzle and Glen Elarbee checked on Andrew Babalolaon Thursday, and the five-star offensive tackle prospect told us the visit went very well with the Tennessee coaches as he was able to spend time catching up and learning more about them in the process. He plans to return to Tennessee in June for an official visit as the Vols remain a real factor in his recruitment heading into the summer.
-VQ

VN Store

Back