Kublanow Wants To Move On From Tuttle Talk

I don't condone intentionally hurting someone during a game but he deserves to get his bell rung for sure. I say it will probably happen too but as long as we win IDC

Kublanow didn't have a problem intentionally hurting someone.

Whatever happens Saturday he will likely deserve.

Reactions: 3 people
I'd never wish injury on a player but if he were to get hurt it sounds like it might be karmic retribution.

I do.

If you're willing to hurt someone seriously, affecting their career and possibly life, you deserve everything that comes your way.

and remember he is on their ticket for this game
kublanowticket.png

Slap in the face! Destroy this clown!!

Reactions: 1 person
People should move on, it was a year ago. Was it dirty?? In the eyes of Vol fans...YES! In the eyes of UGA fans? ...NO! If Tuttle has moved on then so should everyone else

Whats crazy is reading their comments about the JRM "Hit"... From the angle they post it looks horrible, but in the real world he is diving for the ball !!! How stupid of them ?

He hasn't. As a player and competitor who may have lost everything which affects your family, you do not move on. When you take what could be a lot of money and hurt your future spouse and children by doing something like this, you pay. I want no one to ever be hurt.

Until they do an intentional dirty play to hurt a guy and put his livelihood in jeopardy. He has done this dirty play even before college. Heck, he probably did it in midget football. I want to see this guy carted off the field before he does this to anyone else again. I mean anyone including Gators and Tigers and any other school this idiot plays against. Cut blocks along the LOS is part of the game just like crab blocks. But cutting from behind and pulling at the jersey first to get a nice clear shot on the leg is classless. In the pros, you do something like this and hurt a brother and affect his family, you will be stood up and cracked down on. Put Red gumby down.

Insert Paul Bain in the appropriate position at the appropriate time. The Bainenator!

Just kidding. I don't want to see the kid get hurt but his lack of remorse and humility is telling. Karma might be a Big Orange *****.

Paul Bain, the bounty hunter

When Butch was asked if this situation would give Tuttke or the team more motivation, he said that nobody has even mentioned it.
I'm hoping that was just Coach speak.
We may find out after the game, if we win and our d line neutralizes him.

C.S. Kublanow
CS stands for Cheap Shot or Chicken Sh!t same thing, take your pick.........

Reactions: 4 people
Too bad Shy couldn't just "move on" from that play. No, it took our guy 10 months to move on. So I think poor Mr. Kublanow can withstand a few questions and comments about it.

Reactions: 5 people
He hasn't. As a player and competitor who may have lost everything which affects your family, you do not move on. When you take what could be a lot of money and hurt your future spouse and children by doing something like this, you pay. I want no one to ever be hurt.

Until they do an intentional dirty play to hurt a guy and put his livelihood in jeopardy. He has done this dirty play even before college. Heck, he probably did it in midget football. I want to see this guy carted off the field before he does this to anyone else again. I mean anyone including Gators and Tigers and any other school this idiot plays against. Cut blocks along the LOS is part of the game just like crab blocks. But cutting from behind and pulling at the jersey first to get a nice clear shot on the leg is classless. In the pros, you do something like this and hurt a brother and affect his family, you will be stood up and cracked down on. Put Red gumby down.

Exactly. This happens in the NFL, the guy doesn't finish his career.

Exactly. Everyone talking about them being emotional cause Chubb got hurt on a freak accident. I hope our guys are fired up over this yahoos cheap shot.

Wait, first Freak gets credit for doing better than GA in putting together a great sounding board, and now credit for taking Chubb out. Kub better be looking over his shoulder - just never know when something freaky might happen. :)

Kubalowblow is a sack of sheet football player. He is dirty as **** and i hope he takes a direct hit on the knee Saturday and is carted off the field screaming in pain.

Had he apologized to Shy and the team, it could be over-looked. But he has not once apologized and has been quoted as saying "I try to be mean as possible" while on the field. Payback is a beech MF'er. :nono::nono:

Wasn't he known as a dirty player even in high school? I could have sworn I saw somewhere that he had been booted from a game or two.

The Ahole was quoted about being in a game..."I try to be as mean as possible". In other words, he does not care if he ends somebody's career. I hope he breaks his MF'ing leg in 4 places on Saturday. Normally, I do not want any player to get hurt but this POS has it coming. :clapping:

After thinking about it I think he considers the matter closed because in his mind Chubb was hurt on purpose/dirty and he evened the score.

Tuttle shouldn't have to do anything, one of his team mates should blow him up. I'm not talking hurt his knee or leg just freaking light him up.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back