'24 KY TE Willie Rodriguez (Kentucky Commit)

Seems strange we would take both when we're down 2-3 scholarships, but I'm sure the staff has the numbers worked out.
Yeah that’s odd. That would put us at what 6-7 tight ends, 5 on scholarship and 4 of them underclassmen? Hate to have bodies on the roster that can’t contribute and are projects when we're on a school reduction.

Reactions: walkenvol
We definitely need high school guys to develop at tight end lol. That mentality has put us in the position we are in rn
Then develop them. Davis and O will be sophomores next year. You have Staes now.

Recruit two high profile ones next year.

This guy doesn’t scream difference maker and I’m not a person to just take bodies to take bodies.

We definitely need high school guys to develop at tight end lol. That mentality has put us in the position we are in rn
Then develop them. Davis and O will be sophomores next year. You have Staes now.

This guy doesn’t scream difference maker and I’m not a person to just take bodies to take bodies.

He’s a need. The California tight end is more of a project.

We need to add HS tight ends and not live in the portal.
I agree. We need to recruit better at TE. But neither scream difference maker to me. Not like Davis when we got him. Seems more like bodies and will be recruited over next year.

Not sure why this guy isn’t a project too. He wouldn’t play as a freshmen

Marrow is going to puff his chest out on twitter again if this kid doesn’t flip to us. 😁
Why does anyone care about that poverty program? Seriously…we’re like 5 billion to 20 all time in the series and some of the worst Vol teams in my lifetime have still beat them over the last 15 years. Fans from Vandy, UK and Mizzou should be ignored.

I want this one because it’s a need and because it’ll piss off that potato head Marrow and will fist fight any of you who disagree with wanting him in this class.

Apparently he’s sticking with Kensucky, per VQ.

Never to be heard from again.

Do these kids not realize Vince marrow has never developed a tight end into a draft pick?

Ah yes we're supposed to not land them and develop them at the same time

Reactions: VolByLaw

VN Store

Back