Lady Vols Game Thread vs Louisville NCAA Tournament

So Nunn balls out the previous game and don't see the floor most of the first half of the next game. I would love to hear Holly's reasoning for that?

Reactions: 1 person
Worse than terrible! Nunn should be in. Not going to win with Russell pitter pattering around trying to motion to players where they need to be! MAKES ME SO MAD!😡😡😡

Hope we can stay close with Diamond not in the game. Offense and defense hurts when she goes out. First foul call on her was a crap call the second was a bad mistake by Diamond trying to make a steal.

Reactions: 1 person
Nared dumb ass pass. Jackson dumb ass inbound. That's being mentally WEAK. No excuses for that as a player.

So Nunn balls out the previous game and don't see the floor most of the first half of the next game. I would love to hear Holly's reasoning for that?
She would rather see Middleton and Reynolds dribble the ball around and shoot airballs.

I have never seen someone 6'6 that can't block smaller players. & how does a player score 14 pts with 15 rebounds in the previous game not touch the floor?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back