Lazaria Spearman to Tennessee!

LS Stats.png

I hope she performs at a higher level than she did at Miami, her stats are not impressive at all. Maybe she is a filler player to add depth to the team.

View attachment 636584

I hope she performs at a higher level than she did at Miami, her stats are not impressive at all. Maybe she is a filler player to add depth to the team.
Good stats for less than 19 minutes a game. Throw another ten minutes on there and you have a double double player.

View attachment 636584

Yeah she only led the team in rebounding while only playing 19 minutes a game. Not impressive at all lol

Not everyone is going to be someone who comes in and averages 15 and 10 for us. Even if she keeps similar production on similar minutes for us, that's a really solid pickup. Replaces Striplin and then some.

Yeah she only led the team in rebounding while only playing 19 minutes a game. Not impressive at all lol

Not everyone is going to be someone who comes in and averages 15 and 10 for us. Even if she keeps similar production on similar minutes for us, that's a really solid pickup. Replaces Striplin and then some.
If she is given 30 minutes a game, then perhaps she could be a double double player, but I wonder why she wasn't given more minutes if she was so productive....

If she is given 30 minutes a game, then perhaps she could be a double double player, but I wonder why she wasn't given more minutes if she was so productive....
They were playing three different players at center Oldacre, Lazaria, and Lattimore. All three were ranked in the Hoopgurlz top 30 of 2022. I don't know why they couldn't settle on one as all three got in the portal. I think her big problem is free throw shooting. Lost her a lot of points and time on the floor. She will have to get better at making free throws for sure.

The defense she can play should be worth five points a game. No one is going to abuse her like some of our players got abused by bigs last season.

Nice pickup by CKC and staff. Wait a minute I heard on this site CKC couldn't recruit.🤷
First off i was not the one who said she couldn't recruit. But i did figure she might have some trouble the first year getting players. After her first year i think she will be good at recruiting. But coach Kim is bringing them in now. Great job coach. Keep up the good work.

First off i was not the one who said she couldn't recruit. But i did figure she might have some trouble the first year getting players. After her first year i think she will be good at recruiting. But coach Kim is bringing them in now. Great job coach. Keep up the good work.
CKC is putting the work in to succeed...

The lady vols making some noise in the portal this year! Spearman & Latham more than make up for Key graduating who was a great defensive stopper in the paint. Add in transfer Cooper & the team is substantially more athletic than last year's team.
All except for losing Rickea. She is a bit of an athlete. Lol!

VN Store

Back