Leave Gabbie Marshall Alone! Deletes social media due to hate YouTube

That’s passion so it’s ok for nba and mens college basketball to talk **** and be passionate but soon as a girl does it it’s a problem?

You don’t like what she says or do ok beat her it’s that simple😂
He/she never said that; you’re putting words in his or her mouth.

I did read the comments. And they never said it was okay for men but not for women. You jumped to that conclusion, but it wasn’t ever said.
I was proving my point when I said that but once again it’s ok for angel to “open her mouth” it’s showing passion but aye I said what I said u can agree to disagree

I was proving my point when I said that but once again it’s ok for angel to “open her mouth” it’s showing passion but aye I said what I said u can agree to disagree
It’s not always showing passion. Sometimes it is, sometimes it’s trashy and/or ignorant. Boasting about her shît grades wasn’t showing passion. Pulling a girls hair isn’t passion. It’s a lack of class.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
It’s not always showing passion. Sometimes it is, sometimes it’s trashy and/or ignorant. Boasting about her shît grades wasn’t showing passion. Pulling a girls hair isn’t passion. It’s a lack of class.
You can pull a bullies hair that does that to everyone and elbowed u in the back. You stand up to bullies so they know not to mess with u and then they go pick on someone half their size, that’s what I call classless.

You can pull a bullies hair that does that to everyone and elbowed u in the back. You stand up to bullies so they know not to mess with u and then they go pick on someone half their size, that’s what I call classless.
Who’s the bully? Shorty is arguing on the false premise that we accept trashy behavior from men but not from women. No one has stated that to be the case.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Her being trashy doesn’t make angel less trashy. Just means they’re both trashy.
Well she knew her tactics and let her know she’s not to be played with, that’s how she stand up to bullies, u might let people bully and push u around but Angel Reese doesn’t.

Well she knew her tactics and let her know she’s not to be played with, that’s how she stand up to bullies, u might let people bully and push u around but Angel Reese doesn’t.
lol at you taking a subtle personal jab with the emboldened part. You sound like you probably got picked on a lot as a child.

No idea why you’re sticking up for one over the other. Both are shît role models for children.

VN Store

Back