Liberty hiring Chadwell

He went from making $900k to over $4 million a year. That’s a no brainer.
I honestly can't blame him but I really thought a bigger school would take a chance on him sooner...I wish him luck, I love his style of offense.

Seriously this dude deserves a shot at a P5 program yesterday. If I’m aTm, I’m making this cat say no. MS St too. Heck half of P5.

I would take Chadwell over Heupel in a heartbeat, if he would bring Salter back with him.

Really? Has Chadwell shown that he’s capable of competing in the SEC as a HC? You would take him over Heupel?
"If he could bring Salter back with him." Salter might be one of those ballers like Cam, who can come in and win the Vols a championship.

Looks at username - Yup checks out.
I wonder how many of you guys are bots and shills for the university? I am not emotionally attached to any one coach or player if they are not performing. Right now, things look like they might be heading in the wrong direction for Heupel if he doesn't make some changes in the offseason.

Last edited:
I wonder how many of you guys are bots and shills for the university? I am not emotionally attached to any one coach or player if they are not performing. Right now, things look like they might be heading in the wrong direction for Heupel if he doesn't make some changes in the offseason.
What was your expectation for UT before the season started? Or Record prediction?

Chadwell has coached at D2 (Nat Champ), FCS (multi-10-win, playoffs) and Group5 (multi-11-win, currently 9-0) levels. Time to see if that success scales up 1 more. I think he’s a winner and he’ll do well.

"If he could bring Salter back with him." Salter might be one of those ballers like Cam, who can come in and win the Vols a championship.
You mean the Salter who was kicked off campus for being involved in busting in someone’s dorm room door to steal his drugs? That Salter ? Yeah let’s bring him back and replace the guy who has done all the right things since he arrived on campus.

VN Store

Back