Like Any of this helps Recruiting...

Or solution is Time! hmmmmmm wuteva.

I luv da lady vols so much, I want to spite my face, not taking in account the players, who were recruited by HOlly and her staff, a new coach, like the players will play for them, like that's a guarantee...final 4 ka ching.
Wuteva.

I back Pat and roll wit Holly, through good times and bad times. I will be on your side for ever more, that's what fans are for...
A few questions of you if I may.
How much time does Holly get ?
What would have to happen for you to say "I don't think Holly is the right coach to bring the LV's back to prominence" ?
In your opinion, Is it possible to be a fan of the LV's and still think that a coaching change is warranted ?
Thank you.

Reactions: 1 person
all this talk has to be hurting recruiting,there is no way around that and either most if not all have been started by fans

Reactions: 3 people
A few questions of you if I may.
How much time does Holly get ?
What would have to happen for you to say "I don't think Holly is the right coach to bring the LV's back to prominence" ?
In your opinion, Is it possible to be a fan of the LV's and still think that a coaching change is warranted ?
Thank you.
And Pat4life replied...wuteva.:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
Or solution is Time! hmmmmmm wuteva.

I luv da lady vols so much, I want to spite my face, not taking in account the players, who were recruited by HOlly and her staff, a new coach, like the players will play for them, like that's a guarantee...final 4 ka ching.
Wuteva.

I back Pat and roll wit Holly, through good times and bad times. I will be on your side for ever more, that's what fans are for...

I thank God I'm not a blind fan, I really do. A real fan of a program doesn't want to see it burned down because of incompetence. A true fan wants the absolute best for its program. To answer anything with "wuteva" is ignorant and shows someone who probably answers that way to everything they disagree with instead of actually opening their eyes and seeing the truth in things. I want a strong motivational leader for the Lady Vols just like the legend Pat was, someone who can develop these young women according to their talent.
I back Pat as well, always have, but I will never roll with Holly out of blind faith. She's not the answer for this team.

But a true fan would wait til the season is over before we start griping and *****ing mid season about coaching change, all this is a distraction. Our young team need us the most right now, and we have turned our back on the, the coach and the program pretty much of the season, Some fans. wuteva. But I just want what's best for you. Has anyone asked the players? wuteva.

I am sorry I'm not a real fan, cos I don't think this is good for our young team, and not a good look for the program, like you all want to adhere to the standard of Lady Vols basketball. Booooo we haven't been to a final four in how many years. wuteva. Like ya'll *****ing gonna get us there quicker.

Like there is a magic pill and everyone play perfect basketball all the time, time Geno had time to horn his skills, Muffett, Dawn, Kim, Jeff, she's only been a Head Coach for four years, and done more in her first four years than all those coaches. wuteva.

This team is a project and the project is not over, til the last game of the season is played. wuteva.

I back Pat and roll with Holly.

VN Store

Back