Lil Jon performing day before Oklahoma game

Sturgill Simpson is playing that night. I'm sure he can sing the national anthem then get to his show, for the traditionalist of course. While Lil Jon can be there all night for 3rd downs.

Sturgill is awesome. I hope you got your tickets.

Reactions: 1 person
do-_sunblock.gif

How I feel about third down for what.

Reactions: 2 people
Unless Eastern Washington beats Oregon or Western Michigan beats Michigan St in week 1, don't think we're getting Gameday for OU. #19 vs #25 isn't going to take it over #5 vs #6.

Reactions: 2 people
He will be in Las Vegas on gameday, so it's not like he'll be there for the game. Would be cool for him to do something on the Friday though!

Unless Eastern Washington beats Oregon or Western Michigan beats Michigan St in week 1, don't think we're getting Gameday for OU. #19 vs #25 isn't going to take it over #5 vs #6.

Didn't game day do Oregon and MSU last year? Frowning on a repeat may be the chance we have.

Welcome to VolNation.

Fyp = fixed your post

No hard feelings

Please let this be the same guy who was ready to fight after someone fixed his post... I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did watching someone who just didn't get it, get bent out of shape after a FYP...

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't game day do Oregon and MSU last year? Frowning on a repeat may be the chance we have.

Yeah, but it's a potential top 5 match-up. And top 10 at the very least. There is no way they would pass that up.

They'll come here for GA.

VN Store

Back