Lingering Coaching Question?

I was reading some articles discussing how the 10th assistant would be used and most of it aligned with what was said above this post. It mentioned how most elite programs are pretty set on the field with their current 9 assistants, but could use a 10th to solely focus on recruiting.

I vote we go ahead and get an analyst, but if we make it to the NCG not promote him to OC the week before

Doing more than just speaking of speculation, Coach Shoop will apply his Yale-inspired formulas to limit the most probable plays, actions, and positions on the field by the opposing offense at a 97% level of confidence resulting in a record breaking year for the D. Cue the Jordan meme for the other team.

If the rumors of Strip retiring or changing roles is true, if it's Brady Hoke thats cool, but a guy I'd really like is Sean Spencer he has experience with Shoop and s high energy, family personality type guy that would fit in with the staff, plus he's a good recruiter.

I misread the thread title as Lingerie Coaching Questions. Was expecting more questions like...

Does Butch where boxers or briefs?
Who on the staff wears a manziere?
Will a thong show through my khakis?

Now those are really the questions fans want answers to!

Legends Football League - Women of the Gridiron

Just in case you want to start formulating Lingerie Coaching questions someone REALLY might want answered.

Last edited:
IMO Offensive line has to be solid or better next season to have any shot at all of getting a decent bowl or winning the East which CBJ's must have because his seat may not be hot it's warming. New QB, new O coordinator. Mahoney needs to go now not later, his best is at best mediocre. Difference between Mahoney staying or leaving? 6-6 to 10-2.

ZA probably wants to move on but I couldn't imagine him being a hot commodity. He may have to swallow his pride.

Let's hope Mahoney moves on. Wish him the best, just hope it's somewhere else.

Butch is a fool if he doesn't promote Wells to Oline job. His history of developing offensive lines and being very productive is extremely good. plus he is an outstanding recruiter. While at WKU, he beat big D1 schools on kids.

VN Store

Back