Lisa Boothe of Fox News

I think Shannon Bream was both Miss Florida and Miss Virginia. Rare to win both states. She is also very classy and professional. She is probably the most objective reporter on Fox. I’m conservative, but even I get annoyed with how biased Sean Hannity is sometimes. He doesn’t even try to consider what opposing views might think.
Yeah, he and Tucker Carlson like to talk over their guests.

Looking at her bio - she isn't married so one of you all might have a chance....then again, that is highly unlikely.

200.gif

Reactions: give_him 6
she's a great contributor to Fox News, and the fact she is wearing that Vol hat and is
a Vol grad is good positive news in this covid-19 world

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
I think Shannon Bream was both Miss Florida and Miss Virginia. Rare to win both states. She is also very classy and professional. She is probably the most objective reporter on Fox. I’m conservative, but even I get annoyed with how biased Sean Hannity is sometimes. He doesn’t even try to consider what opposing views might think.

Usually because those with opposing viewpoints are just plain wrong about most anything.

Reactions: Smokey X
Have ever noticed how attractive the girls working the farmer's market are? At least in Raleigh! Homegrown!

VN Store

Back