Lizards

dreamers then the first whistle blows to start play

Good for them.

It's the offseason. Every team is a dark horse playoff team right now.

For many, that hope will be the highlight of their seasons before their hopes are dashed 3 minutes after kickoff of game 1.

I remember 2009-2020. Wasn't pretty.

Good for them.

It's the offseason. Every team is a dark horse playoff team right now.

For many, that hope will be the highlight of their seasons before their hopes are dashed 3 minutes after kickoff of game 1.

I remember 2009-2020. Wasn't pretty.
Yep some get their dreams crushed early, some later but nothing wrong in dreaming this is our year....except if you're the perennial doormat. Sorry 🍬

HAHAHA.....seriously! Those clowns will be lucky to win 5 games! Thats comical!...hold my beer, im going for popcorn.

GBO

Reactions: Ratvol

Their schedule might be the toughest in College football history. I cannot believe they are playing every Power School In Florida. Miami, UCF and FSU. You lose all of those games and that’s an uphill battle in recruiting.

They'll be beating UT's ass again for sure. It's the way. However... they will be better than what many think. They still have a lot of talent. I see 6/7 wins.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Beat Vols like a rented Mule last year and most were saying that was a W. That said, no they aren’t going to the playoffs.
That's a game where the relative strength of the teams going into the game rarely matters, especially if the game is in Gainesville.

The only Tennessee QB who has won a game down there since 1971 is Casey Clausen. It's unbelievable. Shuler, Peyton, Tee Martin, Erik Ainge, Tyler Bray, Dobbs, Hooker, Milton...none of those guys did.

Reactions: Vol737
My oldest daughter and her husband are moving to Orlando when they get out of the Air Force this year. He's from Virginia, and kinda a Virginia fan, but likes the NFL more. I'm trying to teach him to hate Florida, just thought I'd share 👀🤣
Living around and interacting with Gator fans eveyday will do far more to instill hate in you son in law than anything you can do.

They'll be beating UT's ass again for sure. It's the way. However... they will be better than what many think. They still have a lot of talent. I see 6/7 wins.
Oh man, just looked at their schedule, their last 5 games are going to be tough. They better start 6-1 to have a chance at 7 wins.

The thing about this is, even with the worst coaches, we had pumpers who blasted the same type of things after we blasted the UT Martin’s and Chattanooga’s early in our season.

That's a game where the relative strength of the teams going into the game rarely matters, especially if the game is in Gainesville.

The only Tennessee QB who has won a game down there since 1971 is Casey Clausen. It's unbelievable. Shuler, Peyton, Tee Martin, Erik Ainge, Tyler Bray, Dobbs, Hooker, Milton...none of those guys did.
Boy that hurts.

1709264899630.png

My oldest daughter and her husband are moving to Orlando when they get out of the Air Force this year. He's from Virginia, and kinda a Virginia fan, but likes the NFL more. I'm trying to teach him to hate Florida, just thought I'd share 👀🤣

Nice! What side of town?

Nice! What side of town?
They're not sure yet, been looking online. They're going to take a week soon, and go look at a couple of places. I'm excited about them being closer, and more excited about it being in Florida 🤣. Son in law wants me to teach him to fish, so that's an excuse to go see them often!

They're not sure yet, been looking online. They're going to take a week soon, and go look at a couple of places. I'm excited about them being closer, and more excited about it being in Florida 🤣. Son in law wants me to teach him to fish, so that's an excuse to go see them often!
Your son-in-law is an incredibly kind and gentle person, and obviously knows how to make his father-in-law happy, I see. 🐟🎣🐠🎣🐟 1709345392938.png

Reactions: joevol33
Your son-in-law is an incredibly kind and gentle person, and obviously knows how to make his father-in-law happy, I see. 🐟🎣🐠🎣🐟 View attachment 624102
I know what you're trying to say, bite me!🤣 He is a good guy, and treats her good. Only crazy thing he ever said was when he found out I don't watch NASCAR, because he loves it. I'm sure you remember, but he's not white (like it matters), but relevant to what he said. He told me he was kinda disappointed I didn't like it, and I was the only white person he knew that didn't 🤣. I can't remember how far Orlando is from Daytona, but he's excited about being close enough to go to it. I might have to dig deep, and go with him, just so it'd be something we share together.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back