Look what my girl friend's mom has!!

That title could have gone a few different directions.

I have a commemorative knife from the '85 Sugar Bowl win

This thread can go one of two ways and I like both the options..

Imagine my relief when we saw coke bottles.

Had it been my first impression, I was calling for before and after shots.

Had it been the second, I have no knowledge on the best medical staffs in Kingsport.

Do NOT try to drink that! I can assure you it's no longer coke and probably on the verge of being dangerous if swallowed.

I had one of these when I was much younger and like 10 years later decided I wanted a coke and smile. I got a mouthful of some awful nastiness and a frown.

do not try to drink that! I can assure you it's no longer coke and probably on the verge of being dangerous if swallowed.

I had one of these when i was much younger and like 10 years later decided i wanted a coke and smile. I got a mouthful of some awful nastiness and a frown.

twss?

I've been told they made the case for them orange and white but I've never seen one.

now you have, but no, like the bottles, the case is normal except for one side has neyland on it

tdX5uBf.jpg

Or was it: 867-5309?

Back in the days of pagers, I used to send that number to a friend. He actually tried to call it.

And when my girlfriend at the time was POed at me, I would get this one: 773 4206. you had to turn the pager upside down.

It was the 90s.

VN Store

Back