Looking at the 2024 Transfer Portal

I seem to notice a lot of 4 stars moving. I just wonder how many of them were overrated to begin with.

Do the Vols want nothing to do with Dallan Hayden? Seems like a logical choice for some RB depth.

I provide a different view than most sites.

Bama has a net loss of 23 players? I know they still have a talented roster, but there's 6, 7 teams on their schedule next year that can beat them. It's been a while since we could say that........

The interesting thing to me is just the totals. I think all had more going out than coming in when you don't include first time signees.

IMO, that means that A LOT more players are culled through the portal than leave of their own accord. I can imagine a scenario when a lot of players are given "feedback" behind closed doors that they are or will be passed by a better player. We will never know for sure which ones are which. But in general, it would seem those who go to lower level programs or fail to sign were probably nudged out.

I don't see any of UT's outgoing guys who "upgraded" unless you want to claim it was Turnage.

VN Store

Back