Lost my job December 2nd

Construction work pays better if one has any kind of skill and if one does not, the learning curve is favorable.

Reactions: Wireless1
I'm in the same boat. I just found out this past Friday my job was being eliminated due to cutbacks. I'm the 8th manager that has been laid off last 5 months in my division. I worked for the company for 9 years and basically feel like I'm starting all over again.

I work in logistics and have over 30 years experience in Operations Management working both with driver employees and independent contractors managing appliance delivery and appliance installs, fitness equipment installs, home delivery and flatbed with the moffet forklift and trucking and pretty much everything in transportation last 30 years.

I live in Orlando area so if anybody has any contact or reference for a fellow diehard and lifelong Vol fan let me know. Thank you for your time and GBO!

I'm in the same boat. I just found out this past Friday my job was being eliminated due to cutbacks. I'm the 8th manager that has been laid off last 5 months in my division. I worked for the company for 9 years and basically feel like I'm starting all over again.

I work in logistics and have over 30 years experience in Operations Management working both with driver employees and independent contractors managing appliance delivery and appliance installs, fitness equipment installs, home delivery and flatbed with the moffet forklift and trucking and pretty much everything in transportation last 30 years.

I live in Orlando area so if anybody has any contact or reference for a fellow diehard and lifelong Vol fan let me know. Thank you for your time and GBO!
I can be of no help, but I wish you success.

There is a trucking business out of Mtn City. They're huge, all over US.

Danny Herman Trucking. No idea who or what or even if theyre in Orlando.

Also, in Telecom that's a Spectrum area. Have friends that work for them. And do well.

Reactions: CeJayVols

Look on UTZ.com. Sounds like you do something that they were looking for, not sure where though.

Reactions: CeJayVols

VN Store

Back