Love this...

I have a tremendous amount of respect for Worley, especially after this past weekend. I hope that our line gets a little better and gives him the opportunity to do some great things..............he was running for his life all night Sat.

Worley is tough as nails but even a nail bends when beat to much. I hope the O line learned from OU and will be able to protect Worley better in SEC play. I hope OU was the best D we see the rest of the year.

Worley is tough as nails but even a nail bends when beat to much. I hope the O line learned from OU and will be able to protect Worley better in SEC play. I hope OU was the best D we see the rest of the year.
I think you will them really fight too protect him more.He gained their respect even in a loss.When your qb is the toughest person on your team the rest normally follow.

I think Bammer and Gators may be on a par with OU on the DL, but that's it. The rest will be a cut below what we saw in Norman., which bodes well for us.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Bammer and Gators may be on a par with OU on the DL, but that's it. The rest will be a cut below what we saw in Norman., which bodes well for us.

Their lines may be close to OU. But, we have Florida and Bama in Ktown and that will definitely help them with the protection.

Reactions: 2 people
It's in Worley's best interest to stay on the O line's good side.

9 games left in the season.

Appreciate the sentiment though.

Dooley would have made some weird reference to the O line looking like Alec Guiness at the end of the Bridge on the River Kwai during the game then whistled Col. Bogey while counting his buy out money.

Bray would have thrown beer bottles at the o line as they got on the bus.

Reactions: 1 person
Iceman had a much better OL.

To this point, that gives the nod to Worley. I never saw Clausen get obliterated like that. It seemed like everytime Worley dropped back to pass he was either getting sacked or getting his skull forcibly applied to the turf.

Not intended as a knock on Worley but Casey was a much better QB too.

Great vision casting and encouragement by Worley too. Who wouldn't want to block for your QB after sticking behind them like that?

OLP has meant 'Offensive Line Posse' for a couple years now....the phrase was coined by Ja'Wuan James, if I'm not mistaken.

So, as fans we respect the job Worley did in the face of adverse circumstances. Worley is doing the same for his O-line, and he suffered the consequences much more than we did. Maybe we all could learn something from him.

So, as fans we respect the job Worley did in the face of adverse circumstances. Worley is doing the same for his O-line, and he suffered the consequences much more than we did. Maybe we all could learn something from him.

No. No we can't. :sad:

VN Store

Back