Madden 23 reveal

Wouldn’t play this garbage for free. Worst laziest made sports game on the market but people keep buying it anyways so I don’t blame them for making little to minor changes or bringing back old features as “new” features. It’s making their pockets fatter so good for them

Reactions: Toujours Pret

The new field sense feature doesn’t even extend to the end zone. A huge problem in madden for years has been the players are clueless about where they are on the field. This new feature still doesn’t correct that issue. Same crap as every year. I love football and just wish desperately a different company could take over the licensing

It took 30 years for them to figure out how to make a CPU team with a franchise QB smart enough to use their draft pick on a different position. Sums it up.

I think (hope) this will be the best Madden in a while. Its about time they did something with the franchise mode.

It took 30 years for them to figure out how to make a CPU team with a franchise QB smart enough to use their draft pick on a different position. Sums it up.

I think (hope) this will be the best Madden in a while. Its about time they did something with the franchise mode.
Everything good I see for Madden, I’m hoping for a good equivalent in NCAA next summer.

Honestly think some of the changes they are only doing because they want to use some form of it in NCAA.
I hope that’s the case. I was watching that video and thinking that trying to sway the FA’s in Madden would be similar to recruiting .

Last edited:
Haven’t played since 12.. bet it’s the same still
Bingo. The fact that in the above video during free agency negotiations, player models just stand there and sway is all you need to know.

We are halfway through 2022 and they still haven’t figured out or put in the effort to have real negotiations where players meet with owners and actually speak with in game audio and etc. There are so many ways to make it realistic, but as stated above, it’s lazy and seems like it will forever be.

Just when I thought ea sports couldn’t disappoint me further….
They have somehow made the proportions of the player models and equipment even less realistic or appealing. The last game where player models were convincing or even appealing was Madden 25 back in 2012 or so.
Why are all the shoulder pads too blocky/wide? Why are the legs so disproportionate? These are aspects of the game aesthetics that used to improve with each new version of the game. Since around 2012 these aspects tend to degrade with each new version of the game. EA will have to thoroughly change course before I give them any more $. We, the gamers that fattened their budget with blind faith for decades, deserve better. I’m preaching to the choir at this point. Here’s hoping we all get the game we deserve again at some point. Till then, happy gaming.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Can’t wait, I got the All Madden version and saved 20% by preordering……awesome deal. Should have a god squad by the first day hopefully.

Might be the best Madden in a decade. The MUT improvements are the best they have ever done and the franchise updates look very promising.

Might be the best Madden in a decade. The MUT improvements are the best they have ever done and the franchise updates look very promising.
I was planning on getting into MUT for the first time in 4 or 5 years just because I've been grinding DD in MLB so much.

What improvements have they made to MUT?

I was planning on getting into MUT for the first time in 4 or 5 years just because I've been grinding DD in MLB so much.

What improvements have they made to MUT?
Took speed out of strat cards, Weekend League is now MUT Champions and is week long, improved sets and made them so much easier to do and now you get the items you used to complete sets back as account bound, 28 solo battles games a week now and count in the competitive field pass, and a bunch of other smaller improvements. Madden NFL 23 - Madden Ultimate Team

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
Just when I thought ea sports couldn’t disappoint me further….
They have somehow made the proportions of the player models and equipment even less realistic or appealing. The last game where player models were convincing or even appealing was Madden 25 back in 2012 or so.
Why are all the shoulder pads too blocky/wide? Why are the legs so disproportionate? These are aspects of the game aesthetics that used to improve with each new version of the game. Since around 2012 these aspects tend to degrade with each new version of the game. EA will have to thoroughly change course before I give them any more $. We, the gamers that fattened their budget with blind faith for decades, deserve better. I’m preaching to the choir at this point. Here’s hoping we all get the game we deserve again at some point. Till then, happy gaming.
You'll be happy to know they have slimmed down the shoulder pads.

Reactions: coach12

VN Store

Back