Make this make sense

I was reading an article earlier today where Heupel admitted that having Nico on the roster makes it hard to get an experienced quality QB in the portal. Heupel also admitted that lack of qb experience is a concern. My question to Heupel would be why haven't you given either of your backups meaningful playing time? What's especially perplexing to me is how Gaston Moore followed him over from UCF and knows the offense and he hasn't gotten any snaps really. I'm going to be really mad if I don't see Nico or Gaston throwing passes to starting receivers in the bowl.
Where would one find this article quoting CJH?

Reactions: bpalmer28
Joe has incriminating photos of Josh at a Knoxville goat farm. That’s the only reason I know as to why he got all the snaps this year.
Many of you don't know much at all it seems. With regard to football anyhow.

Trolling, some of you seem to he experts at that though.

Reactions: Snapper58
Good Lord, give it a rest. First, Gaston Moore still knows the offense and will still be on the team. He can run the offense if needed, just doesn't have premium skillset. When he is in he runs it fine. Not every coach plays every player significantly.
I would think if Gaston was coming back then we wouldn't need another QB we would have 3 . Is Shuler coming back?

I was reading an article earlier today where Heupel admitted that having Nico on the roster makes it hard to get an experienced quality QB in the portal. Heupel also admitted that lack of qb experience is a concern. My question to Heupel would be why haven't you given either of your backups meaningful playing time? What's especially perplexing to me is how Gaston Moore followed him over from UCF and knows the offense and he hasn't gotten any snaps really. I'm going to be really mad if I don't see Nico or Gaston throwing passes to starting receivers in the bowl.

Maybe he'll learn to play more qb's this year

I guess Saban and Kirby don’t know how to play more qbs either since Nico threw more passes than either of their backups

You could probably win 4 or 5 games with those players. I'm just reentering what Josh says about his concern about getting quarterbacks.

Someone that has a different opinion isn’t always trolling. I find if I listen to what others have to say with an open mind I learn things.

Or the other option is don’t do that and call folks trolls.

Reactions: ultimateUT

I know this. Joe struggled tremendously at times. Realistically our season was done losing in Gainesville. Some real game speed reps would’ve greatly benefitted our future QB. Redshirt was pointless. I’ll never walk on the moon but those things are true.

Reactions: Jxn Vol
I know this. Joe struggled tremendously at times. Realistically our season was done losing in Gainesville. Some real game speed reps would’ve greatly benefitted our future QB. Redshirt was pointless. I’ll never walk on the moon but those things are true.
Careful now. You may get called a troll and unknowledgeable about football by making those statements.

Given that everyone wants the young players to get experience once the season is lost, here’s a sample of programs that could have let their young QBs have a shot this year (but didn’t):

Arkansas
Oregon State
USC
USCjr
Maryland
LSU

Maybe just letting the next guy up isn’t always “the answer.” Or maybe all those coaches are idiots. Who knows.

I would think if Gaston was coming back then we wouldn't need another QB we would have 3 . Is Shuler coming back?
As far as I have seen, he will be here as well. That us why the sky is falling routine like this thread get tiring. The worst part about this one, the entire issue was as much tounge in cheek as anything. It is a good problem to have.

Right because the happiness of a fanbase has no bearing on job security
I don’t want a coach who tries to satisfy the fans, I wanna a coach who does what’s best for the team whether the fans agree or not. Putting the best product on the field his job and the staff knows more than I. Although we may not understand or agree with what is goin on or why certain players are playing over others. He gets paid the big dollars to make these decisions and we fans pay to watch and volunteer to complain about it.

I don’t want a coach who tries to satisfy the fans, I wanna a coach who does what’s best for the team whether the fans agree or not. Putting the best product on the field his job and the staff knows more than I. Although we may not understand or agree with what is goin on or why certain players are playing over others. He gets paid the big dollars to make these decisions and we fans pay to watch and volunteer to complain about it.
Like when he started Milton over Hooker?

Like when he started Milton over Hooker?
At the time the only thing I can believe would be that 7 performed better in practice than 5. And when given the chance he outperformed 7 and took his job. Some guys are great in practice and different in games and vice versa. Listen I ain’t sayin I’m right and you’re wrong I’m just tryin to have logical thinking. I don’t know the answer just throwing out possibilities.

Man we are all really concerned that you may be mad at Heupel for his decisions. I am sure if Joe were to play the whole game, you will come in here and post another worthless thread expressing dumb complaints.

I remember the talk after the spring game in 2021. Nobody was praising Hendon Hooker. Everyone was bitching about why Harrison Bailey wasn’t the QB. Don’t claim any of you know Jack **** about QB play more than Heupel cause you obviously don’t.

As far as I have seen, he will be here as well. That us why the sky is falling routine like this thread get tiring. The worst part about this one, the entire issue was as much tounge in cheek as anything. It is a good problem to have.
If Neco got hurt I would be confident in Gaston. He would be like a Bennett. And if for some crazy reason all the QBS got hurt the punter can play it.

And stil no link to an article. No explanation of where it resides.

If it aint BS by a troll, show where CJH was quoted.

VN Store

Back