Mark Ingram for UT AD

Charles is not going to take a major pay cut from his new Fox Sports deal and get insulted every week when you don't agree with his decisions
David Blackburn did some significant wrongs at UTC that got him fired.
Mark Ingram, great guy but the state this program is in, it needs very strong hands to right the ship

This is not true.

Reactions: MocVol and T_Vol376
Charles is not going to take a major pay cut from his new Fox Sports deal and get insulted every week when you don't agree with his decisions
Mark Ingram, great guy but the state this program is in, it needs very strong hands to right the ship

So dont hire anyone?

Ingram would be a solid hire..

tnbelle98 said:
Mark Ingram, great guy but the state this program is in, it needs very strong hands to right the ship.

This is not true.

You are correct it is not true, but someone sure wants people to think it is.

Reactions: MocVol and onevol74
tnbelle98 said:
Mark Ingram, great guy but the state this program is in, it needs very strong hands to right the ship.

Probable the people that want Dave Harts boy Jon gilbert.

Reactions: T_Vol376
Probable the people that want Dave Harts boy Jon gilbert.

Some people that don’t like he’s not a puppet. David would be an awesome AD and worked his tail off there for 20 years. He trained Ingram (who would also be great). I saw someone saying Ingram was heavily involved in funding Anderson Training Center. That was Blackburn and Hamilton who got that done.

tnbelle98 said:

LOL! It is not true. I just love getting you people stirred up because no one knows anything for fact on this board yet pretend as though they do so I thought I would join in. lol David is a solid guy. The reactions were hilarious! Thanks!

Mark Ingram played football at UT, worked in the UT AD as a fund raiser for 5 years. Served as AD at Temple University. For the last few years Ingram has served as the AD at UAB. He got plenty of experience as UAB dropped football and two years later re-established a football program including hiring a coach and staff. Intgram played a major role in the building of a new stadium for UAB. He is Tennessee and experienced.
Makes too much sense.

Gilbert is gonna get the job.

LOL! It is not true. I just love getting you people stirred up because no one knows anything for fact on this board yet pretend as though they do so I thought I would join in. lol David is a solid guy. The reactions were hilarious! Thanks!

Right. You feel David is a “solid guy” (which he is) so you post a lie that some could believe therefore casting a bad light on him...just for fun. But you think he’s a solid guy. GTHOH with that.

I saw in another post you bring up Doug, I used to stay with Mrs. Joanne, Doug's wife in case you didn't know, sadly she passed away a couple of years ago, she was a great lady and treated me like one of her own
I am sorry to hear that she has passed. I only knew Doug, vaguely, while volunteering with the athletic department in college. The only reason I mentioned him was because I witnessed his leadership skills and how he held people accountable for their actions. He was not going to take crap off anyone and ran the athletic department like a business because it is a business. The last 3 clowns had no clue what they were doing and had the words "door mat" written on their foreheads. UT needs leadership!

Reactions: onevol74
“Only one” huh? Quite a brag. 😏
maybe I am not the only one, but I live in Knoxville and 25 years later Peyton's name is mentioned repeatedly, even if he was just seen at a game. Who cares? Now there is a bar on the strip that is a shrine to him. It's ridiculous.

I really like Mark Ingram He hired Matt Rhule at Temple after Al Golden left then resurrected UAB football from the grave and got them a new football stadium

Reactions: whodeycin85
there is no reason why Peyton should have a vote but given that I am the only one that worships the Lord and not Peyton I am in the minority.
You seem stable

Reactions: T_Vol376

VN Store

Back