Mark Stoops Piling On

I gotta be careful in my response here...”

Click baity article, and I haven’t listened to the podcast, but I’d be curious to see if Stoops had a anything substantive to say. I’d assume the answer is no, as that would be bad form.

Interesting that this comment was him “being careful” what he says.

He has to be very careful what he says right now because he knows John Calipari's horses are fed much better that his thoroughbreds are, particularly right now as there is an unusual amount of angst in the Big Blue Nation as the basketball team is struggling to get traction this season.

He has to be very careful what he says right now because he knows John Calipari's horses are fed much better that his thoroughbreds are, particularly right now as there is an unusual amount of angst in the Big Blue Nation as the basketball team is struggling to get traction this season.
If he’s going to put this out there like that, Marky Mark better make sure his house is in order

Well considering JG spotted them two touchdowns, they may have lost their best player when he transferred
Who? Terry Wilson is far from their best player. He’s the only reason they lost games to Ole Miss, Auburn, and Missouri this year.

VN Store

Back