Marty and McGee

Maybe that’s because Jimbo is the bigger story. National title winning coach who is the hot seat. The game is much bigger for him than Heupel.
Exactly this. We should be pleased that our coach isn't on the list of topics because he has grossly underperformed in his role. Did that for a lot of years, more than I care to count. Now let's go make that seat a lot hotter! GBO!

Those guys are seriously a couple of complete dorks. Who really cares what they think or say? I think a legitimate argument can be made for a majority of the SEC media staff being included in that category.
100% agree!
Goofy comes to mind as well…….🤪

I thought both Marty/Mcgee and SEC nation covered Tennessee a lot today and I love all the mentions they did of the Vol Navy and various traditions of Tennessee football. Had Rick Barnes on today......Laura said 3 or 4 times she loved coming to Knoxville.

I dont see the problem really......got me even more excited for the game today. 🤷

Listened to show a few times abd they always bring up UT and show love to the program. I honestly thought they were both UT grads/homers.

If anything it should be assumed they are mentioning A&M to fight the bias they are UT homers. Becuase they are most times.

Reactions: 37620VOL
Wouldn't have known if you hadn't told us. :cool:
Shouldn't that be the way a journalist a acts, impartial, even a sports journalist Remember he works for the SEC network not MSNBC.

He lives in Charlotte and has hosted/attended a number of local alumni events over the years and is certainly a loyal fan.

VN Store

Back