Mass shooting of the week, high school in parkland, FL.

Yep ...as I was saying, Trump's and Russia's fault.

Lol ... You did realize that I was being sarcastic? Imitating America's Left and their fans :)

P.S.

Wow ...at least 17 dead now :(

Yeah, not amusing at all.

See same advice I gave LG.

Yep ...as I was saying, Trump's and Russia's fault.

Lol ... You did realize that I was being sarcastic? Imitating America's Left and their fans :)

P.S.

Wow ...at least 17 dead now :(

He was also a member of gun groups, Syrian resistance, and Iraqi fighters on FB. Try again.

nikolas-cruz.jpeg

He was also a member of gun groups, Syrian resistance, and Iraqi fighters on FB. Try again.

Being a member of the Syrian resistance should have put him on a watchlist. Sounds like there lots of warning signs with this guy. Someone dropped the ball.

Reactions: 1 person
Being a member of the Syrian resistance should have put him on a watchlist. Sounds like there lots of warning signs with this guy. Someone dropped the ball.

Yeah, he's obviously a Muslim terrorist.

19. Went to school there. Saw him getting arrested, sure looked like ISIS.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah, he's obviously a Muslim terrorist.

19. Went to school there. Saw him getting arrested, sure looked like ISIS.

You know, there's times you can be rational and level headed.

Then there's the 99.8% of the time you're like this...

Reactions: 1 person
GrandVol’s solution of requiring an armed police officer in every school seems like the most reasonable and rational solution offered in this thread. JMO.

Reactions: 2 people
Someone was disputing the stat (or minimizing the stat saying bb guns were counted or involved sucides) relative to 18 school shootings so far in 2018. I don't think bb guns are defined as firearms or bb considered a live round and the suicides are identified.

Here are the details I found published by ABC news... TIFWIW.

18 School shootings in 2018. (45 day fricking period)

... defines a school shooting as "any time a firearm discharges a live round inside a school building or on a school campus or grounds, as documented by the press and, when necessary, confirmed through further inquiries with law enforcement or school officials"

Today's shooting marks the 1st of the year in Florida. 3 in Texas, 2 in California and 2 in Michigan schools. 10 other states that had at least one shooting.

8 of the 18 school shootings recorded, a gun was fired but no one was injured.

2 of the shootings were classified as being attempted or completed suicides with no intent to injure another person.

8 school shootings where someone was injured or killed in the last 45 days.

A student told CNN affiliate WFOR the shooting suspect often carried guns and even showed him guns.

"Everyone predicted it," he said. "That's crazy."

VN Store

Back