Maybe this why Sawyers was dismissed?

Sir, while I agree with many aspects of your position, I'm just going to have to ask you to breath into this paper bag for a few minutes and PLEASE JUST CALM THE HELL DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gimme that paper bag for a minute, dammit.

LOL...what's sad is I'm very calm about....way, way, past getting excited and worked up over it....I dealt with this stuff EVERYDAY for 30 years as a career....and most parents (mostly mothers because daddy had long since flew the coop) never saw trouble coming(i.e. "but he's a good boy")...and of course we live with our heads in the sand until one day it happens....usually too late by then...but I do appreciate you humor!!!!

Sawyers had a sub-1.0 GPA last semester FYI.

Nearly Animal House level right there. If anyone remembers John Belushi's illustrious educational career.

That being said, I was pretty close to that my 1st collegiate semester and recovered to get my degree in Computer Science. Too bad Sawyers quit on it. Could a helped us this year IMO.

Nearly Animal House level right there. If anyone remembers John Belushi's illustrious educational career.

That being said, I was pretty close to that my 1st collegiate semester and recovered to get my degree in Computer Science. Too bad Sawyers quit on it. Could a helped us this year IMO.

Seeing as he is a thief I for one am glad he's gone. Kid has issues.

Reactions: 1 person
Sawyers had a sub-1.0 GPA last semester FYI.

He was removed from the program for skipping classes (led to his crappy academic performance), and also flunked multiple random urine tests.

The arrest is just icing on the cake for him.

VN Store

Back