Maymon,Stokes,McRae all support Martin to Cal

Not surprising. He overachieved a couple years, beat rivals and top ten teams and won 20 game a year but people acted like he was Dooley. They even called his wife's business and harassed her.

Reactions: 2 people
Let the coaching search begin! Stay out of the bargain basement this time. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. :peace2:

Reactions: 1 person
Makes things crystal clear.

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS
That UT players seem to be publicly siding with Cuonzo Martin should tell you they didn’t like the way their coach was treated.

Jarnell Stokes ‏@JarnellStokes
@GaryParrishCBS agreed

My response to that is that they shouldn't have waited until the end of the year to start playing then.

Something tells me they didn't wait until the end. Pretty sure they played hard...and the last 2 years. Criticize the schemes and such, but the players played hard for him. These kinds of posts are dumb IMO. Two guys on that team who will play some sort of pro ball.

Reactions: 5 people
Surprised you showed up today. Has to be one of the darkest days of your life.

I'm not one of the butthurt fans that's *****ing like a spoiled self entitled punk teenager who's done nothing for this university who feels he deserves something he's not earned. I won't lose sleep, nor am I calling a better man than yourself a douchebag on a message board because I have no other sense of self worth. I live in Johnson City, so if you ever come up this way, I'll say that same thing to your face.

Reactions: 7 people
Really, who cares? If they love him so much they should ask him for an extra ticket to Berkeley. People just don't appreciate back to back nit's like they used to I guess.

Reactions: 4 people
This fan base is nuts and I'm not talking about how much it cares. I'm talking about what this fan base THINKS it takes to win.

Better yet, how about the players decide to start playing before a petition has to be started. If they liked him as a coach, they should have played hard for him all season.

Reactions: 3 people
Really, who cares? If they love him so much they should ask him for an extra ticket to Berkeley. People just don't appreciate back to back nit's like they used to I guess.

We're not the Kentucky friggin' Wildcats.

"TWO NITs and a SWEET SIXTEEN?! WHAT A LOOSER!"

Can we get a Fat Bastard gif up in here where he proudly smells his own farts? Seems like we have some "Vols" flipping it to the fans!

Fans have the right to be unhappy. They played terrible all year then act like they were badass when they won a few games at the end of the year in a bracket full of upsets.

If a good portion of my customers were petitioning for me to lose my job, best believe I'd find a way to not do business with them

Reactions: 3 people
Not surprising. He overachieved a couple years, beat rivals and top ten teams and won 20 game a year but people acted like he was Dooley. They even called his wife's business and harassed her.

You're the biggest Cuonzo crotch sniffer outside of BTO, and you may even have him beat for that award. You're probably happy your boy got out of here just to turn it around on other UT supporters.

I'm not one of the butthurt fans that's *****ing like a spoiled self entitled punk teenager who's done nothing for this university who feels he deserves something he's not earned. I won't lose sleep, nor am I calling a better man than yourself a douchebag on a message board because I have no other sense of self worth. I live in Johnson City, so if you ever come up this way, I'll say that same thing to your face.

Your boy is a douche who didn't even tell his players. on the bright side he won't have to use as much Chapstick in weather friendly California.

We're not the Kentucky friggin' Wildcats.

"TWO NITs and a SWEET SIXTEEN?! WHAT A LOOSER!"

Get over it man, he's gone. Making the NIT is a joke anyway. He barely got in the tournament this year. He's such a good coach he was a couple of votes from 3 straight NIT's

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back