MCB Parking

party all day at the broadway honky tonks then take uber to the game--beats parking.

I have been to two events at Adelphia Coliseum/LP Field/Nissan Stadium and prior to both, parking in the stadium parking lots was an absolute cluster. Like, a wait two hours in line on the expressway and almost miss the start of the game cluster. One of the events was a U.S. soccer World Cup qualifier where the stadium was two-thirds empty, and it was still a disaster. I'm not coming to this game, but the next time I go up to a game at that stadium, I'm parking in downtown Nashville and walking across the bridge. That seems like the way to go, from what I can tell, though I haven't tried it yet.
I usually park in a lot just south of the stadium. Go by the amphitheatre and across the Korean Memorial bridge. About $10 or $20. Taking my future son-in-law to the game.
Go Vols

It is bad if you park in the stadium parking, but where I suggested to park, you can go a few hundred more yards down to Spring St/ Jefferson St intersection T/R jump on I 65 north or south. If it is backed up you can go straight thru that intersection about another 1-2 miles and T/L on Trinity lane and jump on I 65 again. My company owns 22 PSL's to the Titan's and another at UT, and I have taken customers to many Titan's games and have no trouble getting out. I can get out of there in half the time it takes me to leave Neyland.
I will be doubling up next weekend, friday MCB, and Sunday Titans vs Texans.

Difference is multiple outlets from the stadium AND 60k vs 100k.

Difference is multiple outlets from the stadium AND 60k vs 100k.

Attendance is a difference, plus I don't know the area around Neyland in Knoxville like I do Nashville. I can go 10 different ways from Nissan Stadium to beat traffic, but I only know a few routes in Knoxville. Hope to see ya'll at the MCB Go Vols!

We are Ubering from our hotel to the stadium. Probably going to Rockbottom first, then the game, then back to Rockbottom to celebrate!

We are Ubering from our hotel to the stadium. Probably going to Rockbottom first, then the game, then back to Rockbottom to celebrate!

This used to be the Big River Grill & Brewrey years ago. Used to go there before a Preds game.

Any more thoughts on parking. Will probably get there about 12:00 to grab a bite to eat before game. Don't mind the walk from the church if it is ok.

Any more thoughts on parking. Will probably get there about 12:00 to grab a bite to eat before game. Don't mind the walk from the church if it is ok.

park downtown. Plenty of places. Nearer to lower broad/food. Only cross the bridge once to go to the game

Check places on James Robertson Pkwy

Parkwhiz.com lets you by your parking pass before you get there. On 2nd near Demo.bruen is where I park for Titans games. Hit Joes Crab shack for lunch before game. There is a pedestrian bridge right beside joes that goes over to the stadium. And it's easy to get out after the game.

Avoid parking on the east side of the stadium. The way NPD does traffic is awful over there

VN Store

Back