Mike DeBord it is .. Azzani to move on. (unconfirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real witch doctor has passed on. :stop:

uh no. Im here, just dont comment on all the foolishness , fake insider info, bs sports reports on here like I used to.. as you can read, its a lost cause. This board has become horrible for that. lol
BNL

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Somebody tell me why Debord is a bad hire, other than he got fired (all coaches get fired)and why he was out of football so long ?

1) Hasn't been a OC since 2007
2) His offense is pro style based with some spread concepts
3) He's 60 years old and is out of touch for this day and age of social media (Opinion)
4) Butch wants a "fit" but this guy does not "fit" the outside objectives of Butch's offense

Reactions: 4 people
Really. Old Butch is going to take some heavy criticism. Also Preston Williams might leave if Azzani is going.

I don't think so. If true, that is the way it goes. Recruits can not be allowed to make decisions about our coaches. If he doesn't the decision and goes somewhere else, he would not be the type person we need. If he signs, I will be very happy and think he will see playing time next year if his injury has healed.

Mike DeBord will be announced the new OC of Tennessee Vols on Monday. DeBord really impressed Butch Jones during the interview and Butch seems to like DeBord's vision for UT's offense.
Azzani will reportedly leave regardless of if he gets CMU job or not. He isnt very pleased with not getting serious consideration for the job.

Charlie Baggett is in consideration for return to Volunteer staff again.

If you want to know source of this information, wait until tomorrow afternoon when DeBord is announced and few days until other two are verified.

Good one! You fooled us all!

Reactions: 1 person
Butch will step up to the mic as usual and give the fake cliche talk as he tries to spin this. He will convince the sheep we are so fortunate to have this guy who nobody would hire and was cleaning the Pool at Michigan. Meanwhile every coaching staff in the league will be laughing their ass off that we are still stuck in 1997.

Reactions: 5 people
Somebody tell me why Debord is a bad hire, other than he got fired (all coaches get fired)and why he was out of football so long ?

3) He's 60 years old and is out of touch for this day and age of social media (Opinion)
4) Butch wants a "fit" but this guy does not "fit" the outside objectives of Butch's offense

5) Due to arthritis...he can't make the "VOLS sign"...BAD for recruiting...

95e46643c737a2e042a30293571dba0a.jpg

5) too much muffin top for skinny jeans

Absolutely exactly what I was looking for, Thanks Johnny ! I have believed since the Dormady recruitment that bUTch has planned to move a little toward a more "pro-style".....or maybe I'm just hoping. The Spread system requires elite QBs every year. I think CBJ sees UGA/AL running Pro-style and winning in the SEC.

Butch will step up to the mic as usual and give the fake cliche talk as he tries to spin this. He will convince the sheep we are so fortunate to have this guy who nobody would hire and was cleaning the Pool at Michigan. Meanwhile every coaching staff in the league will be laughing their ass off that we are still stuck in 1997.

You really seem to dislike Butch. Yea he uses some cliche talk, every coach does. The team and recruits seem to buy it. We are improving and recruiting at an unbelievable level, yet you still criticize Butch for something that hasn't even happened. Idk what some of y'all are so tore up about.

Reactions: 3 people
Give it a rest. We the fans fund the damn football program. He could at least have the decency to explain his "process" whether the hire is viewed as good or bad.

Does the company you work for explain the "process" to their customer base ( who funds them) when they hire employees, who may turn out to be good or bad hires, why they hired that person?

My guess is NO. It is rediculous to think CBJ should explain anything to us. We disect every rumor, imagine if we actually had factual statements to disect. I can see VN analizing the hidden meanings of tonal infections and slights to other coaches who's feelings are hurt. The servers here would shutdown.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back