Mike Leach accepted the UT Job, then we withdrew the offer... Let that sink in

And then how did he do?
40-17 but that was not the point. Simply stated had he came here instead of Pruitt that he would have struggled. I should also mention this post was made before I knew he would call his team fat and soft after losing 2 straight

Reactions: Teirnon
I understand. I understand the hypocrisy as well. You don't approve of throwing the student athletes under the bus, unless we're winning.

Okay, I'm whatever you want or dont want me to be, oppositional, obtuse, hostile and whatever you meant by not arrogant, Lol. Unless I'm name calling or cussing, I don't see what difference it makes. If it bothers you, stop responding to me. I wasn't talking to or about you.
Dude...seriously lighten up. I’m not the enemy.

Why is it hypocritical to clearly state that I am never for the coach backing the bus up on the players, whatever the situation, and no matter who it is? I’ve been pretty clear on that since Leach made his disgraceful comments.

Dude...seriously lighten up. I’m not the enemy.

Why is it hypocritical to clearly state that I am never for the coach backing the bus up on the players, whatever the situation, and no matter who it is? I’ve been pretty clear on that since Leach made his disgraceful comments.

I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't realize you were so fragile. I'll try harder not to be so mean and hostile, it wasn't my intention to make you uncomfortable, sorry, I mean I didn't mean to make you feel like the enemy. Whatever TF that means. Haha.

Anyway, I guess it just seems like you're talking out of both sides of your mouth...you said ...you are against what Leach said about the players and that is never okay, but you would certainly prefer him being here over our current situation. That seems hypocritical to me.

If that seems to harsh, just know it wasn't intended to be and I apologize in advance.

I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't realize you were so fragile. I'll try harder not to be so mean and hostile, it wasn't my intention to make you uncomfortable, sorry, I mean I didn't mean to make you feel like the enemy. Whatever TF that means. Haha.

Anyway, I guess it just seems like you're talking out of both sides of your mouth...you said ...you are against what Leach said about the players and that is never okay, but you would certainly prefer him being here over our current situation. That seems hypocritical to me.

If that seems to harsh, just know it wasn't intended to be and I apologize in advance.
You must seriously be off your meds.

I said without reservation, I wouldn’t be ok with any coach saying what Leach said about our players, whether we were winning or losing.

All things being equal, I would have preferred Leach over our current “coach” from the outset, but had he pulled that stunt here I would not have been ok with it.

It’s academic....he’s never going to be here.

You must seriously be off your meds.

It’s academic....he’s never going to be here.

Why would you say I'm hostile and seriously off my meds? You really seem ultra sensitive about this.

Lol...I've been saying He's not here for hours and yet here we are wondering why I'm hostile. Maybe you need some meds.

Why would you say I'm hostile and seriously off my meds? You really seem ultra sensitive about this.

Lol...I've been saying He's not here for hours and yet here we are wondering why I'm hostile. Maybe you need some meds.
Yeah....that’s probably it.

And hes doing it at poverty programs. You give him Neyland, a better athlete, a faster athlete, and the Power T, I dont see how he wouldn't win 10 games every year here
You know that the athletes dont come with the stadium. He doesn't do defense...no thanks.

If mike was a great coach he would be at big time programs — not mediocre schools like Washington state and Texas tech
By that logic is it your assertion that Pruitt is a great coach, since he’s at a big time program?

Reactions: Titan05
You better hope like hell he is, because Leach ain't here and probably never is. According to my source.
Whenever Pruitt is eventually shown the door I’m hoping for something better than Leach. He’s so 18 months ago.

Last edited:
Think about the administration at that time. The woman chancellor had come from same place butch did. President was retiring and Mr Alabama had just left us in a mess. Currie was caught in the middle of a mess with fulmer waiting in the door to take his job..our team and our university will rise from all this soon. Have faith.

We’ve known this since it happened nearly 2 years ago. It’s sunk in and back out and nobody cares.

Reactions: Behr
Remember the Manning years, remember all the players attracted to the program? Remember how many guys UT got into the NFL?

QB’s are successful under Leach, he gets them to the league, a lot like Coach Cut.

At the college level, he’s coached in college football wasteland.

We could have done worse.

That ship has sailed, no use in crying over spilled Pirate rum now I reckon.

VN Store

Back