Mike Wilson from Knoxville News Sentinel

Says Mizzou come in TBA and leaves with a win. If we los Saturday we may only win 1 more game the rest of the year. If that happens Barnes should be fired.
He isn’t going to be fired. His buyout is about $20 million

We investigated ourselves to get out of paying Pruitt $12 million. No way UT ever writes a $20 million check to dump a basketball coach.

We will take care of Missouri tomorrow night at home.

We need to guard the three point line against Alabama and cannot give up 10 made moon shots as Vanderbilt collected Wednesday night.

We have to nullify Tshibwe at Rupp Arena and have Nkamhoua and Aidoo and Awaka get him in foul trouble....... in other words FEED THE BIGS ALL NIGHT LONG.

I do not expect Plavsic to have another 19 point game at Rupp.

So Missouri more or less wins because Tennessee lost a close road game. Wow.... Also,Barnes isn't going anywhere.

Reactions: SEC__Headgear
Says Mizzou comes into TBA and leaves with a win. If we lose Saturday we may only win 1 more game the rest of the year. If that happens Barnes should be fired.
Did he go to the Mizzou Journalism school? Think it is an interesting match up as the Vols aren't playing their best now. Mizzou has not played their best on the road so I think the Vols will get the W.

We may beat Mizzou we may not but we will get ousted in 1st or 2nd round like we always do w Barnes. Not being a negavol just a realist. We'll lose to Murray State or something in a low scoring game. Just the way it is...but Barnes recruits well so u gotta keep him and just suffer through the early exits. At least we're always part of the discussion come tournament time..
which is better than not making it at all.

Reactions: Native Orange
Says Mizzou comes into TBA and leaves with a win. If we lose Saturday we may only win 1 more game the rest of the year. If that happens Barnes should be fired.
run him out of town then we can go back to a 500 team, thats what i would do.

Weak drive by there Davey boy…

VN Store

Back