Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

I think there is a younger talent pool to choose from next time on the conservative side regardless but we have to make it through the next 4 years. Who would've thought we would have a POTUS blatantly sabotaging American sovereignty even if the person was a democrat. The radicals are putting the leftist global agenda in hyper drive. They are trying to enact things to where there is a point of no return even if let's say by fortune Trump is elected POTUS. I can't explain if this should bother you. You have to come to that personal conclusion.
the democrats feel the exact same about Trump.

which means both sides should be willing to drop their side and go look for an actual better option. but you are all too well trained.

and I will let you in on a secret. The next election will ALWAYS be the most critical election EVER. It will ALWAYS be the point of no return. It was said when Bush was president, when Obama was president, when Trump was president. And each time the people who say it, mean it. It was probably said earlier than that too, but those are the ones I was old enough to remember.

the democrats feel the exact same about Trump.

which means both sides should be willing to drop their side and go look for an actual better option. but you are all too well trained.

and I will let you in on a secret. The next election will ALWAYS be the most critical election EVER. It will ALWAYS be the point of no return. It was said when Bush was president, when Obama was president, when Trump was president. And each time the people who say it, mean it. It was probably said earlier than that too, but those are the ones I was old enough to remember.

I don't have to tell you it's critical when 10M illegals are being dumped into the country. Two regional wars have started since Biden has become POTUS. I think the potential for more is looming. When the American dream of home ownership appears to be more of a fantasy for first time homebuyers. Prices are through the roof. When criminals are emboldened that they will get away with crimes they were once imprisoned for. When they don't seem to hesitate anymore about shooting and killing the police officer that once protected the communities but have been demonized by the left and is understaffed around the country. When the left is trying to tell kids they can be the opposite sex if they want to which contributes to mental illness.
That is just for starters.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I don't have to tell you it's critical when 10M illegals are being dumped into the country. Two regional wars have started since Biden has become POTUS. I think the potential for more is looming. When the American dream of home ownership appears to be more of a fantasy for first time homebuyers. Prices are through the roof. When criminals are emboldened that they will get away with crimes they were once imprisoned for. When they don't seem to hesitate anymore about shooting and killing the police officer that once protected the communities but have been demonized by the left and is understaffed around the country. When the left is trying to tell kids they can be the opposite sex if they want to which contributes to mental illness.
That is just for starters.
every election has similar arguments. always has, always will. everyone plays their part and nothing ever gets better.

If W didn't win his second term the terrorists were going to take over the country and we would all be speaking arabic. our daughters, sisters, and moms were going to be raped. our guns were going to be taken away, the deficit would explode. they were going to teach kids to be gay in school and you couldn't say "God" in public anymore. moral degradation, military degradation.
If McCain didn't win it was the exact same, plus gays and forced abortions.
If Romney didn't win its was the exact same, plus Russia.
If Trump didn't win it was the exact same, plus Mexicans.
If Trump didn't win the second time it was the exact same but add trans.
now if Trump doesn't win its the exact same, but inflation.

same. exact. fear. mongering. every. single. time.
every. time. is. the last/most important/critical time. ever.

and you won't free yourself. you were rather be told you should be scared, instead of actually trying to go and fix any of the problems that they tell you should scare you. neither side has any interest in fixing any of the problems. all of those problems are too useful to keep you in line and voting for them, even after decades of proof they aren't addressing the problems.

every election has similar arguments. always has, always will. everyone plays their part and nothing ever gets better.

If W didn't win his second term the terrorists were going to take over the country and we would all be speaking arabic. our daughters, sisters, and moms were going to be raped. our guns were going to be taken away, the deficit would explode. they were going to teach kids to be gay in school and you couldn't say "God" in public anymore. moral degradation, military degradation.
If McCain didn't win it was the exact same, plus gays and forced abortions.
If Romney didn't win its was the exact same, plus Russia.
If Trump didn't win it was the exact same, plus Mexicans.
If Trump didn't win the second time it was the exact same but add trans.
now if Trump doesn't win its the exact same, but inflation.

same. exact. fear. mongering. every. single. time.
every. time. is. the last/most important/critical time. ever.

and you won't free yourself. you were rather be told you should be scared, instead of actually trying to go and fix any of the problems that they tell you should scare you. neither side has any interest in fixing any of the problems. all of those problems are too useful to keep you in line and voting for them, even after decades of proof they aren't addressing the problems.

Oh I'm free. I voted for Gore, W (found Kerry as an outright phony and liar), then Obama twice.

The damage he’s doing will be felt for years. This open border BS is going to end up worse than imagined

Yeah 15 to 20 million unvetted invaders just isn't gonna mean "business as usual".

The fact that the necessary response to this INTENTIONAL ILLEGAL INVASION is gonna further:

1. increase both the size AND scope of our already bloated government

2. Increase the 3 letter agencies and their pervasive surveillance of US citizens

3. Further erode the rights and freedoms of the American people

Makes me sick. All of these things because we allowed the government to leave the southern border wide open for 4 years straight under this biden administration. Everyone who voted for him and supports this Dimwit government is complicit.

Biden Says His Next SCOTUS Nominee 'Will Be An Illegal Immigrant, I Mean Undocumented'​

President Joe Biden on Monday reiterated his commitment to increasing the diversity of the United States Supreme Court.

"If given the opportunity to nominate another justice to our nation's highest court, or if I change my mind about expanding the court, my next nominee will be the first illegal immigrant ever nominated to the United States Supreme Court," Biden told reporters outside the White House, in a rare back-and-forth with the media. "Sorry. I meant to say undocumented. The next Supreme Court justice on my watch will be an undocumented immigrant of color. Oops."

Horrifying final moments of Guatemalan migrant, 24, who Fell to her Death from 30ft Border Wall: Begged for help before plunging and hitting her head hard off concrete​

A Guatemalan migrant woman was found dead after falling from a 30-foot border wall near San Diego. - after screaming for help for 20 minutes.

According to Customs and and Border Protection, the 24-year-old - who has not been named - screamed for help while hanging on before she dropped and hit her head on the concrete on March 21.

The incident took place at the wall about three miles west of the Otay Mesa Port of Entry, one of three ports in the San Diego-Tijuana area, according to a Border Patrol investigation. Migrants falling to their death has turned into an epidemic in the region since Joe Biden took office.

Horrifying final moments of Guatemalan migrant, 24, who Fell to her Death from 30ft Border Wall: Begged for help before plunging and hitting her head hard off concrete​

A Guatemalan migrant woman was found dead after falling from a 30-foot border wall near San Diego. - after screaming for help for 20 minutes.

According to Customs and and Border Protection, the 24-year-old - who has not been named - screamed for help while hanging on before she dropped and hit her head on the concrete on March 21.

The incident took place at the wall about three miles west of the Otay Mesa Port of Entry, one of three ports in the San Diego-Tijuana area, according to a Border Patrol investigation. Migrants falling to their death has turned into an epidemic in the region since Joe Biden took office.

Oh well...

"Hey, that pan on the stove is hot. Use the handle to adjust it like you're supposed to, or you may burn your hand."

"Hey, don't lick that metal light pole, it's way below freezing and your tongue may get stuck to it and it could hurt to remove it."

"Oye, no trepes por esa pared de 30 pies de altura. Podrías caerte y lastimarte."

He’s the biggest ass puppet, good for nothing liar to ever hold the office. What a f’ing disgrace he is. Every day I’m amazed by how gullible and stupid liberals actually are.

This is exactly how i feel. Disgusted by our government especially at the federal level. In awe of the widespread ignorance and mental illness known today as "Liberalism". The actual severity of the permanent damage to this country from this administration and those who support them will not be fully understood for many years.

This is exactly how i feel. Disgusted by our government especially at the federal level. In awe of the widespread ignorance and mental illness known today as "Liberalism". The actual severity of the permanent damage to this country from this administration and those who support them will not be fully understood for many years.

Ignorance is when you don't understand. I think we know it's intentional.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Ignorance is when you don't understand. I think we know it's intentional.

I agree 100% from the political end and the leaders. Its all very intentional and well planned. At times it seems they run circles around Republican leadership.

The ignorance part is the useful idiots that actually vote for, donate to, and advocate for these degenerates. I hope that for the masses its a combination of ignorance, gullibility, and social media etc. If this many Americans actually know the facts about the liberals and still vote for them....then thats shameful and we deserve every bit of whats to come. Part of me is still optimistic to hope that its just the ignorance of youth and inexperience. Thats the only hope left.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back