Milton has been called in to address the Chinese spy ballon

It’s neither outrageous, nor incomprehensible.
China sent a harmless weather balloon to the ICBM fields in Montana by accident.
We are cool with that.
Nothing else to see here.

Get BAZOOKA JOE on the red phone !!
A weather balloon is what the Chinese have some to believe. Like Tik Tok doesn't gather information from its subscribers and like that disease that bought down the world.

PS: I'm not being political just responding to OP.

Someone more talented than I should concoct a video of Joe throwing a "bomb" 12 miles up to take out the offending blimp.

Love the idea. However, if anyone does this, they should bear a fundamental fact in mind. Bombs aren't thrown, they're dropped. So maybe the image should be Javelin Joe portrayed in the manner of the Marvel Comics character Random (AKA: Marshall Evan Stone III).
https://iwt.sfo2.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/cbr-characters/character_10044_f.jpg

Love the idea. However, if anyone does this, they should bear a fundamental fact in mind. Bombs aren't thrown, they're dropped. So maybe the image should be Javelin Joe portrayed in the manner of the Marvel Comics character Random (AKA: Marshall Evan Stone III).
https://iwt.sfo2.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/cbr-characters/character_10044_f.jpg

Fundamentally, even a hand grenade is a small bomb and hand grenades are thrown, not dropped (unless you have butter fingers). But I was using the term bomb in the football vernacular. Joe Milton is known for throwing "bombs". Try to tell him he's not capable of throwing bombs.

Reactions: rockytop989
Fundamentally, even a hand grenade is a small bomb and hand grenades are thrown, not dropped (unless you have butter fingers). But I was using the term bomb in the football vernacular. Joe Milton is known for throwing "bombs". Try to tell him he's not capable of throwing bombs.

Technically, you're correct. Being the stubborn fellow I am, I insist Joe launches missiles rather than bombs. Although technically an armed missile is also a rocket or jet assisted bomb, as the Nazis revealed. So, to me, Joe Milton III is a version of Marshall Evan Stone III, thus, Javelin Joe.

VN Store

Back