Kevin simon
Barnett
Meachem
Little man Stewert
Bill Bates
Joe Milton
Awesome cave you have there!!!!

Reactions: Vol_sanity
I was curious who all collects them. I am just now getting into collecting items and really only have my Peyton football but I think the mini helmets could be cool. My new house will have a UT man cave.
I've been trying to attend an away game every year until I see all SEC stadiums. When I go to an away game, then I get the helmet to add to my collection. I just can't find a UK chrome helmet anywhere except eBay for an exorbitant price. So far LSU last year has been my favorite away game. Food was fantastic, environment awesome and the people were fun to be around - even though we were kicking their tails.

@508mikey hey just wanted to see if you would still be interested in selling the Clausen and Arian Foster mini helmets as I haven’t been able to make contact… please let me know and thank you! scottiehurley20@gmail.com
Ive been looking for another Clausen for you but no luck I got mine a while back at Athlon Sports I tried contacting them but didnt get a reply. I probably will keep the Clausen though & if I see one will post a link for you

Reactions: MSHrebel20
@508mikey hey just wanted to see if you would still be interested in selling the Clausen and Arian Foster mini helmets as I haven’t been able to make contact… please let me know and thank you! scottiehurley20@gmail.com
Foster seems to pop up on Ebay every now & then He is known to do card shows and private signings Ill. Look. Out for. Him too

Reactions: MSHrebel20
If anyone is selling any, let me know. I am looking for a couple of good ones, strange request…signature needs to be in this side.
Let me know what you got

Attachments

• IMG_2976.png
    IMG_2976.png
    953.4 KB · Views: 5
I have the following signed UT mini helmets:

Peyton Manning
Eric Berry
Al Wilson
Cordarelle Patterson
Gibril Wilson
Arian Foster
Jamal Lewis
Heath Shuler
Nico Iamaleava
Montario Hardesty
Josh Heupel
Berry Twins
Cam Sutton
Jalen Hurd
Derek Barnett
Jalen Reeves-Maybin
Josh Malone
Marquez North
Albert Haynesworth
Leonard Little
James Pearce, Jr. (Dark mode helmet)

Really want: Jason Witten and Condredge Holloway
Hey! @NighthawkVol I’d be willing to offer you a nice price for that Leonard little helmet or I have a few I’d be willing to trade for it… (John Henderson, Travis Henry/Travis Stephens, Joey Kent… and some others). If interested send me a message

scottiehurley20@gmail.com

I have been collecting them every time we visit a new away stadium. I've been trying to go to an away game a year for the last few years.
UK: 2019
UGA: 2020
Auburn: 2020
LSU: 2022 (favorite game so far for obvious reasons)

I can't seem to find a UK chrome helmet which is what they wore in 2019. So if you know where to get one, please let me know.

I have been collecting them every time we visit a new away stadium. I've been trying to go to an away game a year for the last few years.
UK: 2019
UGA: 2020
Auburn: 2020
LSU: 2022 (favorite game so far for obvious reasons)

I can't seem to find a UK chrome helmet which is what they wore in 2019. So if you know where to get one, please let me know.

I've found them in that price range before, but refuse to pay that.
message the seller and ask if they will take less - most will just to make a sale - its been listed for quite a while on there

Last edited:
I have minis signed by Peyton Manning, Reggie White, Phil Fulmer, Heath Shuler, and Casey Clausen.

And my son has a Vance McDonald (SF 49ers). Vance's mother was my son's teacher his freshman year in high school. Vance played college football at Rice.269600297_10226610585560341_2595530842282845888_n.jpg269279564_10226610586280359_42567841850109264_n.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Anyone else have any other mini helmets they are willing to sale? I have 4 I’m still looking for in particular so please reach out if so… willing to offer a good price!

Kelly Washington
Dale Carter
Reggie white
Jerod Mayo

scottiehurley20@gmail.com

I was curious who all collects them. I am just now getting into collecting items and really only have my Peyton football but I think the mini helmets could be cool. My new house will have a UT man cave.
I could never get into them.:p

Last edited:

VN Store

Back