Mobile Issues? Post here.

When I try to get on the recruiting forum:football talk thread it takes me to De'Andre Payne thread. Help please.

When I try to get on the recruiting forum:football talk thread it takes me to De'Andre Payne thread. Help please.

Switch to PC mode. Click on that thread. And then come back to mobile. It's a bug that happens sometimes when threads get merged. Sorry.

Changed to PC mode then back. All seems right with the world again. Thanks for the help and great, great site Freak. You the man

I don't use mobile a ton, and I'm on an Android. It was showing me the mobile version of the site until I clicked on a link someone posted to another thread and it's been showing desktop version ever since. I don't know how to switch it back. Is this a phone setting or a site setting? How to fix?

Windows phone, IE browser, cannot quote a post. This is the error message:

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Windows phone, IE browser, cannot quote a post. This is the error message:

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

You might also try logging out and back in.

Did the site function properly on this Windows device before? When did this start happening?

Clearing cache / history etc does nothing. Likewise for logging in / out.

I guess the issue has been a couple of weeks.

Same problem with UC browser. Tried Opera mini and the experience is so bad I gave up after hitting quote and nothing happening.

Hey freak, a while ago you fixed where chrome was jumping to the top of the page when it finished loading. Since latest chrome update, it's jumping when it loads again.

Hey freak, a while ago you fixed where chrome was jumping to the top of the page when it finished loading. Since latest chrome update, it's jumping when it loads again.

Bump for Freak. I'll post in an unrelated thread, I'll do it!

Last edited:
I am having the issue on iPhone where it jumps to last page of a thread instead of last unread post. Never noticed this until I updated to a newer version of iOS. Is there a setting I need to change. I am missing a lot of information.

Sorry just seeing this. What device and version of chrome?

I am having the issue on iPhone where it jumps to last page of a thread instead of last unread post. Never noticed this until I updated to a newer version of iOS. Is there a setting I need to change. I am missing a lot of information.

Hmm. I'm using and iPhone and not having these issues. Try logging out and clearing your temp files and see if that helps.

Sorry just seeing this. What device and version of chrome?

Just updated to newest version of chrome, we'll see if it continues. Lg -g4 is the device. It jumps about 1/2 inch after the page loads, enough to make me click on the wrong thread.

Just updated to newest version of chrome, we'll see if it continues. Lg -g4 is the device. It jumps about 1/2 inch after the page loads, enough to make me click on the wrong thread.

Hmmm. So it happens on the threads page?

Keep me posted. I tested on my OnePlus One using chrome and I didn't have an issue.

VN Store

Back