Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect arrested

They had a right to be here. Sounds like you are a racist if you bring up race , when it has nothing to do with race. It is about illegals.
Yea, could have been a white illegal immigrant and the same would be true.

It's not about race. It's illegal immigrants that aren't supposed to be here.

I know your right wingers are trying to use this murder to push your immigration agenda, but facts are facts. And I know you guys hate facts and science so I don't expect this to mean anything to you.

Mollie Tibbetts' death is being used to push debunked ideas about illegal immigration and violent crime

The research found that native-born residents were most likely to commit and be convicted of crimes, while unauthorized immigrants saw a conviction rate that was about 50% lower.

Interesting.

Yeah, because it’s damn near impossible to track someone who is not a part of national record databases.

It’s funny how you clowns cherry-pick and still trip all over yourselves.

Other than that, why does that matter? I guess it's a positive step them admitting people who are not supposed to be here are committing crimes.

Yeah, because it’s damn near impossible to track someone who is not a part of national record databases.

It’s funny how you clowns cherry-pick and still trip all over yourselves.

Oh, this is hard. Who to believe. You, a Squintager, or several, professional, well-staffed private agencies (Cato, etc.) who do these studies 7/24/365 for decades.

I once heard an interview by another Squintager that said Jesus was a Pleidian with no sexual organs. I immediately believed since, by gosh, it was in interview. On radio. By a Squintager.

Life is hard.

Oh, this is hard. Who to believe. You, a Squintager, or several, professional, well-staffed private agencies (Cato, etc.) who do these studies 7/24/365 for decades.

I once heard an interview by another Squintager that said Jesus was a Pleidian with no sexual organs. I immediately believed since, by gosh, it was in interview. On radio. By a Squintager.

Life is hard.

For a kid who spells brain, as “bran”, yeah, I’d say life is hard.

Reactions: 508mikey

Life is hard.
Imagine if America created an evidence based centrist party in the 1940s that listened to the scientist, how much more advanced things would be. Mandatory frontal lobotomies for hysterical women who show sapphic tendencies. Free cigarettes for kids to smooth their breathing...

The stupid dripping from that is mind numbing.

72287.jpg

lol

For a kid who spells brain, as “bran”, yeah, I’d say life is hard.

I have made a decision, Squintager. I'm going with the data from the professionals...and tossing your garbage where garbage goes.

Time for a lesson, put your wallet back in your purse, no charge.

Once you have set your clay feet in the soft mud of delusionality, you have to try your best to stick it out and stay put. If not, the consequences are rough.

People will say "Wow", Squintager, he's nuts".

I can hear the murmurs.

I know your right wingers are trying to use this murder to push your immigration agenda, but facts are facts. And I know you guys hate facts and science so I don't expect this to mean anything to you.

Mollie Tibbetts' death is being used to push debunked ideas about illegal immigration and violent crime

Let me know if you need me to break it down for you.

If you want to come across like an arrogant douche trying to prove a point you should probably use an article that has the facts straight.

This individual used false identification that was NOT vetted by eVerify in order to gain employment status. Your article is wrong on its statement that he did and the farm owners have stated they didn’t use eVerify.

So oh arrogant one I’ll state that this girl would still be alive today if eVerify was mandatory. Prove me wrong.

Reactions: volfanjustin
People actually think building a wall will prevent this from happening. Why are Trumpists such morons?
Some of us would prefer to see the motives for crossing the border managed better. Like the major one... employment.

If they are prevented from gaining employment here a large majority will stop coming.

Yeah yeah... I know... I want cheap labor to cut my grass and work on my property. BS I do all that myself and if I have to hire somebody I go by previous work portfolio not cheapest cost. And I’m not unique in that regard.

1 murder:

Rep King as of Nov 2006:

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That’s 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That’s 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001

Your "source" also has a report that states:
"PASTOR: TRUMP, U.S. ATTACKED BY Witchcraft"

WorldNetDaily (WND) is an American news and opinion website and online news aggregator which has been described as "fringe" and far right[2][3][4][5] as well as politically conservative.[6] The website is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[7][8][6][9][10][11][12][13][14]

Is this where you and Steve King get your news?

Last edited:
Reactions: MercyPercy

VN Store

Back