Monday Press Conference 8-23-17

Done. Screw it. Once administration gives a flip about returning us to national relevance, I'll tune back in and go back to games.

Reactions: 2 people
Guys, just to let you know, Butch Jones is not okay with a 3-4 record. Glad to know the that he has righted the ship.

Reactions: 1 person
And now Jack Jones is quitting. Good lord. This guy should be arrested for coaching away so many of these players' futures.

Welp. I'm done. I'm over the incompetence on all levels. I'm unfollowing all things Tennessee football, not that it will make any difference to them, but I just can't stomach seeing Butch or all the players decomitting. I never even got to this point with Dooley.

No one seems to have any valid information and that's a big red flag that nothing is happening behind the scenes.
How on earth would no accurate leaks be a bad thing.

And now Jack Jones is quitting. Good lord. This guy should be arrested for coaching away so many of these players' futures.

Just to be a bit more accurate, BJ said that the doctors said that he should stop playing football. Neck and shoulder injuries. (Don't know if it's true, but at least quote him correctly)

Reactions: 1 person
jack jones not playing anymore due to injuries

Sucks to hear that for him. I really feel for the kids that have gotten the worst of this tenure with nothing really to show for it. Glad that the NFL still realizes talent and has rewarded a few of them.

Here is where the press lets him off the hook. Just asked about the offensive issues and Butch said he has "seen good things in increments."

ASK HIM WHAT GOOD THINGS HE HAS SEEN "IN INCREMENTS"

I'm out. I tried, but I can't watch him and hear the same things over and over

edit: well I can, just have things to do and choose not to watch

VN Store

Back