Monday Press Conference 8-23-17

If he can put any positive spin on this team's performance, then I think his next landing spot might be as the next White House Press Secretary.

Reactions: 5 people
CountVol thinks October is the 8th month.

Didn't know he is a Bammer grad.

No, its the 10th month

However, I was conversing with my wife at the same time and we were talking about something that happened back in August

So, essentially I can't post and listen to my wife at the same time

Reactions: 2 people
He hurts for the players in our locker room. That outcome vs Alabama was unacceptable. Gotta get better working on the fine details ....yada, yada, freaking yada.

No, its the 10th month

However, I was conversing with my wife at the same time and we were talking about something that happened back in August

There is some irony in here somewhere. Count Volcula and can't Count the months. Hmmmmm

:eek:lol:

Tennesseeduke

Well, Butch has helped me up my cliche game with the gf, if nothing else.

"Why didn't you take the trash out?"

"Hon, I'll have to look at the film and get back to you on that."

Reactions: 3 people
Every time someone says that Bama's not a rival anymore and should be taken out of the rotation because it's an automatic loss, I just assume that person must be a millennial lady-boy. It's the only way I can internalize such a defeatist attitude. That's the kind of loser mentality that Dooley showed when cancelling the UNC game and that's overshadowed this program for far too long. The obvious answer is to pick yourself up, learn from it, come back stronger and kick em in the teeth the next year.

Reactions: 6 people
Butch shows a lot of resiliency in running an offense not suited to actually work. He is clearly a great individual to not be phased in the face of such adversity. He has great "I" discipline. He clearly trusts that the system is infallible and has won championships everywhere it has been tried (except at Cincinnati [unless you count 3 way ties in a 6 team league as championships] and Tennessee... yet). He knows his staff is the best in America and they will snap and clear.

No, its the 10th month

October used to be the eighth month...hence the "oct" part

Reactions: 1 person
The Tennessee/Alabama rivalry is dead. I think we shouldn’t be playing them anyway, that’s also a consideration for attracting a new coach. Who wants to play Georgia, Florida and Alabama every year. We need to help ourselves and put Bama on the rotation.

You sound like a young snowflake. Brush up on history and you'll know the Bama rivalry goes in streaks. Want things to change? Let's start with firing Butch!

Every time someone says that Bama's not a rival anymore and should be taken out of the rotation because it's an automatic loss, I just assume that person must be a millennial lady-boy. It's the only way I can internalize such a defeatist attitude. That's the kind of loser mentality that Dooley showed when cancelling the UNC game and that's overshadowed this program for far too long. The obvious answer is to pick yourself up, learn from it, come back stronger and kick em in the teeth the next year.

Totally agree. If you don't like getting your ass kicked year after year, get better

The Tennessee/Alabama rivalry is dead. I think we shouldn’t be playing them anyway, that’s also a consideration for attracting a new coach. Who wants to play Georgia, Florida and Alabama every year. We need to help ourselves and put Bama on the rotation.

Would you feel this way if we were whooping their arse every game?

Lets get the party started early

Looking forward to hearing Butch explain this **** show

should be another nail-biting, on the edge of your seat, deep, thought-provoking, extravaganza...just can't wait...:thud:

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really really easy to say from someone watching a game on your couch or on the bleachers.

You can't pat your own back about your competitive spirit when you aren't even the one competing.

Even if we were good, it would be better to remove that game.

Unless playing Bama every year is more important to you than being National Champions.

No, its the 10th month

What about walking and chewing gum?
If you can do that, you make the list. Got any bricks?

Well, Butch has helped me up my cliche game with the gf, if nothing else.

"Why didn't you take the trash out?"

"Hon, I'll have to look at the film and get back to you on that."

I blame your wife for improper trash can placement.
Complimentary housework calls for everyone to do their job properly.

Reactions: 1 person

True

VN Store

Back