Monday Selection Show

Massey Predictions for Tennessee

Round 1 (Liberty) 97.34%
Round 2 (prob Oregon State) 64.98%
Reg Semi (prob Baylor) 6.17%
Reg Final (prob Louisville) 2.15%
Semi 0.15%
Champ 0.04%

Before Holly it was almost guaranteed that we would advance to the sweet 16. Only once did they not. Now it's only a 6% chance. Sigh.

Before Holly it was almost guaranteed that we would advance to the sweet 16. Only once did they not. Now it's only a 6% chance. Sigh.

No, it is 64%. The 6% refers to the LVs projected chances of defeating Baylor IN the sweet 16.

But, if Holly had been a better coach, you would have known how to read the chart correctly. Darn that Holly, her unwillingness to take time outs is making VN numerically illiterate. Before Holly took over, everyone posted their opinions using differential equations. Just sad to see how far things have fallen. All I can say is:

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAzNi8wODgvb3JpZ2luYWwvc3RhbmRhcmQtbW9kZWwtZXF1YXRpb25zLmpwZw==

Reactions: 6 people
No, it is 64%. The 6% refers to the LVs projected chances of defeating Baylor IN the sweet 16.

But, if Holly had been a better coach, you would have known how to read the chart correctly. Darn that Holly, her unwillingness to take time outs is making VN numerically illiterate. Before Holly took over, everyone posted their opinions using differential equations. Just sad to see how far things have fallen. All I can say is:

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAzNi8wODgvb3JpZ2luYWwvc3RhbmRhcmQtbW9kZWwtZXF1YXRpb25zLmpwZw==

I'm not a huge Holly fan but if TN is only given a 6% chance of beating Baylor then that's a pretty big indictment of what the odds makers think of our players and coaching.

If (64% chance) they get to that game, that 6% should be plastered everywhere so the team has to see it and be constantly reminded that very few are giving them a chance.

VN Store

Back