Moral Victories Against Bama?

Just continue to show some improvement. Expecting TN to keep it close or winning is kind of insane to be honest.

Unfortunately, we have to stay within the confines if reality. So will you be waiting on more "excuses" when Bama beats us?
No, they are clearly better. If we beat them great, if we dont thats fine too. Id like to see up at least be competative for a little bit. The excuses will start coming the rest of the year when/ if we are at least not competative with the teams we should be.
Dont know why you always have to question everything I say as it it's completely unreasonable.

No, they are clearly better. If we beat them great, if we dont thats fine too. Id like to see up at least be competative for a little bit. The excuses will start coming the rest of the year when/ if we are at least not competative with the teams we should be.
Dont know why you always have to question everything I say as it it's completely unreasonable.
Debating UT football is apparently as polarizing as politics these days. Apparently we forgot how to talk about if the water is any good and only decided to argue about how full the glass is from global warming or if it has a hole in it from an AR15.

FTR a moral victory to me is a game I can still be proud to talk about regardless of outcome.

I hope more people will share what fills their cups because it makes for a hell of a lot better discussion than how many ounces are in Bama's big gulp.

The answer is a lot, and Butch shot a lot of holes in ours...

GBO Buck Fama and their big gulp

Reactions: Weezer

VN Store

Back