Mosley's DUI, speeding charges dismissed

They arrested a mother here where I live in Georgia because they found red residue on s spoon. Charged her with making meth. She tried to tell them what it was, but they wouldn't have it. After about a month in jail, the lab results came back and she was sure enough right. It was spaghetti sauce where she had let her kid eat spaghetti in the car. Your post just reminded me of it. She's about to get a payday.

I blame this silly war on drugs for all of this madness.

Reactions: 1 person
Eh I know a few friends who have been in situations where cops smell weed, can't find anything, grab any green spec of grass or whatever they can find on the floorboard, and book them for possession. If you can't afford an attorney to fight it, then they can get away with crap like that no problem if they've got a mind to

Only in the Land of The Free...

Probable cause on the street is one thing, it differs greatly when you get to court and have an attorney to represent the accused. Hence, the dismissal of the charges.

I'm glad to hear he is innocent(or at least the charges were dropped). I've met him one time and three things stand out in my mind:
1) He is very large.
2) He was very polite to me.
3) He said VFL applies to fans too( I had recently married and the invitation looked like a Ticket and said Vol For Life on it, he said that it was okay).

So, get back to work Charles, last I heard he HAS been working out and and he IS a monster.

Jump higher Vols.

I'm glad to hear he is innocent(or at least the charges were dropped). I've met him one time and three things stand out in my mind:
1) He is very large.
3) He said VFL applies to fans too( I had recently married and the invitation looked like a Ticket and said Vol For Life on it, he said that it was okay).

So, get back to work Charles, last I heard he HAS been working out and and he IS a monster.

Jump higher Vols.

I thought football was about low man wins

1) He is very large.

Jump higher Vols.

your posts are usually top notch and on point...that tag you add to every post does not flow like you imagine...perhaps in the basketball forum it would fit...Go Vols!!!

Fwiw, Steve Oberman successfully defended me against a DUI charge in 2007. He is the best DUI defense attorney in the country. No doubt.

Big Charles just needs to get his Big As& in the training room and running the steps and hills like a Crazed Animal over the next 13 weeks and be the surprise of fall camp.. Lets Go Charles!! .... ps What are you doing today? No rest! No Quit!!

https://vimeo.com/154128450

It does.

Jump higher Vols.

So,what does -jump higher vols- actually mean? Are you leaping over intoxicated players,or have you been jumping short vols and need higher vols to jump over.That tag at the end of your posts reminds me of noticing a bugger in someones nose.It distracts from what you are saying...Go Vols!!!

So,what does -jump higher vols- actually mean? Are you leaping over intoxicated players,or have you been jumping short vols and need higher vols to jump over.That tag at the end of your posts reminds me of noticing a bugger in someones nose.It distracts from what you are saying...Go Vols!!!

It has to do with the attached video.

https://vimeo.com/154128450

Jump higher Vols.

I like watching reruns of cops.. Beating someone for a broken taillight..... Maybe sick the dogs on them for a expired tag

Last edited:

VN Store

Back