Mountaineers Practices

Quarterback training was different. Every pass on the mark. So much repetition, our guys should pick 2.

are you saying that if West Vag were made of Play Doh and you mushed it all down (black teeth and all) it'dbe the size of Tejas?

NE TN Mts are home. and home to some of the most beatiful mountains in the country. im good.

btw if you flattened out Erwin...itd be the size of Betsytown.
Erwin flattened would still be a small town. But it’s pretty land.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
It’s not just in good fun. I was born in Parkersburg. The state had a ton of potential but as long as they keep voting the same Democrats into local offices nothing will change. NAFTA also damn near killed Parkersburg. I have fond memories of grand central mall and the pizza place across from the high school but the state needs to get it together.

So I live in mineral wells, whole family and wife's family is from Pburg. I was born and raised in E TN, moved up here just before hs. Just curious when and how long you were here? PHS or South?

WV is one of the most beautiful states in the Country. Too bad it gets such a bad wrap. Love being in the mountains near Beckley. Great riding.

West Virginia is a beautiful place but according to my Dad who was born in Kenova, West Virginia gives itself a bad wrap. Abuse, drugs, theft, and more dating way back. People tougher than the Whites. It’s reality.

Two things were impressive: QB accuracy and lack of dropped balls.

Nothing else stood out as being a strength. They looked fairly small and didn't really look like they were being very coached up.

It’s not just in good fun. I was born in Parkersburg. The state had a ton of potential but as long as they keep voting the same Democrats into local offices nothing will change. NAFTA also damn near killed Parkersburg. I have fond memories of grand central mall and the pizza place across from the high school but the state needs to get it together.
Amazing how some Southern States haven't figured it out; yet. It's all about free stuff. On topic; I was a huge WV fan when they Had QB White from the Mobile area. Amazing athlete. (Conredge Hollaway, Jimmy Streater type)

10/20, same day as the bama game. There's a bar not too incredibly far that we've gone to to watch some games. There's usually guys with TV's set up in our campground too.

Unfortunately I can't miss that game, but I will try to make it next year. GBO!

I'm a Vol alum who was born and raised and still live in West Virginia (hence my username). I've been excited about this matchup for years. It's tough seeing my state slandered by some, but I understand it's all in good fun for the sake of football. That being said, these are my two favorite teams and I will be at the game in a few weeks decked out in Tennessee orange. GO VOLS!
I have a lady at work who was born in raised in WV but now lives down here in Tennessee. She is a very lovely lady.. good people.

VN Store

Back