'20 MS JUCO RB Don Ragsdale

Just don't understand
I with you. I mean I know our season didn’t start off on a good foot but we have a legit shot at 7-5. Shouldn’t recruits be lining up at this point. Our trajectory is pointing up at this point with a staff of all star recruiters and we have a pitch for instant playing time at most every position. Kind of mind boggling to me on why we are having to settle on guys.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
I with you. I mean I know our season didn’t start off on a good foot but we have a legit shot at 7-5. Shouldn’t recruits be lining up at this point. Our trajectory is pointing up at this point with a staff of all star recruiters and we have a pitch for instant playing time at most every position. Kind of mind boggling to me on why we are having to settle on guys.
Took him a while, but he finally got a bite.

I hardly ever agree with catbone but it’s a real concern imo. We don’t seem to be winning the battles right now.
I am not worried. We gave good coaches and evaluators, and eventually the big timers will want to jump in. Pruitt and staff are making some heretofore underachieving guys some serious money this year.

Reactions: SugarCC
The team is improving, but there's no debate that recruiting efforts are at present stinking it up. Not much excuse for where we're at barely a month before early signing.

Look at our class last year at this time derpy derp.
This time a year ago 247 had us ranked #15 in the country, five spots higher than we are now:

Ten recruits who could help Tennessee sign a top-10 class

We had one five-star committed and a second one on his way to committing; we also picked up two of those 4-stars. We're presently ranked five spots lower than this time last year, have zero 5-stars, and are ranked behind North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida State, and Miami (and all but NC can still add more players). Remind me many five-stars we are even in the conversation for at the moment?

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back