'25 MS WR Dillon Alfred (Ole Miss commit)

yc9vbyjvndgu17bgucfg

DILLON
ALFRED

Tennessee remains the team to beat for the 2025 receiver from Saraland, Ala., even after a recent visit to Ole Miss that impressed him. The Rebels have emerged more for Alfred following his trip to Oxford but the two sides are still building that relationship so the Vols are out front with South Carolina also involved for him.

“I enjoyed it, man,” Alfred said of the visit. “It feels like home up here. That is why I come up here so much because I have been up here so many times. Me and my family have a great time every time we come up here.” “The energy in here is always amazing,” Alfred said of the environment. “Towards the end of the game, it got crazy. I loved what I saw. I love this place. I feel like they came out and played as a team and kept pushing each other and that got the the W.”
“It is like a feeling I have never had before,” Alfred said on why he continues to be a frequent visitor. “The relationship I have with the coaches is great, and I can see myself fitting into their scheme. They are No.1 for me right now. They have been up there for a while.” Alfred plans to return to Tennessee for the Connecticutt game in November. He could also be in attendance at Alabama next weekend.
“Me and him talk a lot, honestly,” Alfred said of Pope. “I love the relationship we have and the way we keep building it. They are probably going to come see me during my playoffs. I like the way he coaches. He is an awesome dude, and I wouldn’t mind having him coach me one day.” He doesn’t have a current timeline for decision, but is eyeing sometime after his junior season. “Probably the end of the season, I am thinking, but it might come out of nowhere,” Alfred said.
-VQ

Visiting again for the UCONN game. As he said, we lead and it looks like a fairly substantial lead if you follow the visits - coming for his 4th(!) visit this season.

Interesting note: he played with same 7-on-7 team as Boo Carter this past spring/summer.

I think this kid is a great talent, squirrel-esque. Sucks to miss out, but it is comforting that we have cast such a wide net with wrs this year.

The question is can we narrow in and figure out who we want and push so that we don’t get left behind on our top targets.

I think this kid is a great talent, squirrel-esque. Sucks to miss out, but it is comforting that we have cast such a wide net with wrs this year.

The question is can we narrow in and figure out who we want and push so that we don’t get left behind on our top targets.
We all love Squirrel White.
- With that said; this kid isn’t close to be as explosive as him.
- And this is really the most important point- If Squirrel White were a 2025 recruit, I’m not sure he’s a take…

VN Store

Back