Murray v. Bray

Not exactly a vote of confidence in Bray, I wouldn't think. One of them is getting cut unless they both show better than the KC backup, whose name I forget.

Reactions: 3 people
Not sure they ever had much confidence in Bray to begin with. Undrafted free agent worth a roll of the dice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Maybe they both make the roster but Chase Daniel doesn't.

IF Murray or Bray can stay close to Chase Daniels performance, then Daniels will get cut because he would likely cost more in salary than Murray or Bray would.

Equal performance level but less money for the player means Daniels will likely get cut. They just have to show up and show what they can do.

Imagine how good Bray would be if he had Murray's work ethic or intelligence?

All-time SEC great. Without much doubt. But he never maximized his potential. Slinging the ball came natural to him. Being a quarterback & team leader did not. Still put up good numbers at UT and got paid in the league. Not bad for any kid. I'd be happy with that start in life for any of my boys.

Reactions: 12 people
I think daniels is the one to go. murray and daniels are alot alike. undersized, smart, not a ton of arm, good accuracy, pretty mobile, gritty. bray brings the best arm on the team to the table and has the most pure potential so i think that helps him stick.

Reactions: 8 people
I think daniels is the one to go. murray and daniels are alot alike. undersized, smart, not a ton of arm, good accuracy, pretty mobile, gritty. bray brings the best arm on the team to the table and has the most pure potential so i think that helps him stick.
My money is on Bray to go. He is not a good qb at this point. He can throw the football with anyone. A good thrower is not necessarily a good pitcher either.

Reactions: 4 people
Before the draft there was speculation that the Chiefs might draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd Rd because contract talks with Alex Smith had stalled. So, it might be a matter of them getting ready to move on without Alex Smith.

Reactions: 1 person
His girlfriend is a hottie

TRUTH^^^

kacie-mcdonnell-and-aaron-murray-watching-the-draft.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Not exactly a vote of confidence in Bray, I wouldn't think. One of them is getting cut unless they both show better than the KC backup, whose name I forget.

Exactly. Bray must not be that impressive if KC feels compelled to actually burn a draft pick on a QB this year.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back