My Bammer friends are ruthless

What Vol fans don't realize is that Bama fans hate Awbern. The Vols are just another SEC team to be played on the schedule. Sure it's a big rivalry, and that cigar tastes good most years, but the pure hatred is toward that cow school.

This is incorrect. Auburn fans absolutely hate all things Bama, but Bama fans see Auburn as their inferior annoying little brothers. The Iron Bowl is a great rivalry, but UT is their biggest rival. You know how we know? Because Bear said so himself and I dare you to find an Alabama fan that will call Bear a liar!

Well, I can't speak for UT, but I assume they don't claim it because no one awarded a title to them. Bama doesn't claim any that weren't awarded, even if the 1941 award was stupid.

Other than 1941, what's the most obscure title y'all claim these days?

This is incorrect. Auburn fans absolutely hate all things Bama, but Bama fans see Auburn as their inferior annoying little brothers. The Iron Bowl is a great rivalry, but UT is their biggest rival. You know how we know? Because Bear said so himself and I dare you to find an Alabama fan that will call Bear a liar!

I think it depends on each fan's age. Older fan's will view UT as a bigger rival than Auburn. I would guess it's similar for UT fans deciding between Bama and Florida.

Reactions: 1 person
I think it depends on each fan's age. Older fan's will view UT as a bigger rival than Auburn. I would guess it's similar for UT fans deciding between Bama and Florida.

I'd say you're right. I have a friend that graduated from Alabama in 2007, and he truly hates Auburn. He gives me a hard time time about Tennessee, but in a friendly way. There is no friendly joking about Auburn. Funny thing is, I can respect Alabama while rooting against them. I can't do the same with Florida, I truly hate everything about the Swamp Donkeys.

There is not a bigger Vols fan on this site than me! I hate Al, but I despise and double hate Fl with all my being. We can't even beat a bad Fl team this year. Back to Al- for it to be a real rivalry, both of us have to alternately win or lose. To AL, we must be like Vandy is to us, an afterthought. However, that afterthought seems to be beating us every other year. They have learned how to play even w/o James Franklin. We have learned how to play down to their level. We have to make the Al game a true rivalry again. There is only one way to do that. That adjustment needs to happen very soon before recruits begin leaving in mass.

Alabama was named using the Choctaw language, translated it mean "Armpit"

Kidding on that last one. It actual means "thicket-clearers." Guess that is what their education system prepares them for.

😆 LMAO

Alabama. Number one in football but 43th in the nation for public schools. Alabama's schools ranked 8th worst in the country: Here's why | AL.com
Hard to be too upset with their jabs when they think Alabama is a 2 syllable word.

They have one of the worst healthcare systems in all of America.
Alabama Ranks Among Worst in Healthcare in the Nation But UAB is Among the Best - Yellowhammer News

Number one worst state to live in.
Quality of life actually ranks below several 3rd world countries.
CNBC Labels Alabama as the Worst State to Live | WKRG

Let them have their fun. They don't have jack-sheet going on other than football.

Kidding on that last one. It actual means "thicket-clearers." Guess that is what their education system prepares them for.

Having grown up in Bama and having all my remaining family there, I find you full of ****.

I just remind all of my Bammer acquaintances that just like always....they're cheating like hell in Tuscaloosa. They just come unglued when I tell them Fulmer has been rehired by the University to pursue the matter and deliver his findings to the NCAA. It's coming....soon.

Alabama. Number one in football but 43th in the nation for public schools. Alabama's schools ranked 8th worst in the country: Here's why | AL.com
Hard to be too upset with their jabs when they think Alabama is a 2 syllable word.

They have one of the worst healthcare systems in all of America.
Alabama Ranks Among Worst in Healthcare in the Nation But UAB is Among the Best - Yellowhammer News

Number one worst state to live in.
Quality of life actually ranks below several 3rd world countries.
CNBC Labels Alabama as the Worst State to Live | WKRG

Let them have their fun. They don't have jack-sheet going on other than football.

I just googled the ranking of public school systems by state, depending on the study you get slightly different results, but only by one place. Sadly Tennessee ranked 42, and bama ranked 44. But at least they have a football team....:hi:

VN Store

Back