My brother was a HOKIE…

Lost him to COVID back in May. We used to grind each other down comparing Tennessee vs Va Tech programs. Va Tech has never won a National Championship- in any team sport. Guess I can route for them. I know he would like it!…….

I’m sorry to hear of your brothers passing. I’ll bet he had a hand in the outcome the other night. Just to rib you from the other side!

I’m sorry to hear of your brothers passing. I’ll bet he had a hand in the outcome the other night. Just to rib you from the other side!
Met a Hokie pregaming with my Dad on the Strip. Watching the Hokies before the Florida game. Had a blast.

Sorry for your loss. Went to Bristol and every Hokie I met was similar to Vol fans, which maybe a lot of schools are…but I will tell you one thing. Those people could party and party and party…I think it got worse after the game.

Sorry for your loss. I had a good friend I worked with who was a big Hokie fan we went to the Battle for Bristol together it was a fun experience and the Va. Tech fans were really cool.

VN Store

Back