My in-depth analysis of what happened at the ND game

Not everyone is going to sing Holly’s praises no matter what. Why do some of us get upset when someone state how they feel about a situation? If that is an issue for you ignore it. Holly is not a top ten coach. I would love for her to prove us all wrong, that would be great. She does not always call timeouts when the team is in trouble and seems to have the inability to make changes to compensate for in game changes.

Now I think we need to move on from the ND train wreck and move on to MSU. Hopefully it will not be another train wreck. In reality you should learn something from every train wreck.

Reactions: 2 people
Which was the intent of my post to begin with but the Holly haters were not through with their rantings to allow that to happen. I don't need to be lectured by a Missouri season ticket holder.

Mercedes had 3 rebounds and put backs plus three more rebounds in the first FOUR minutes.....
HOWEVER, The Best Player on the court shoots her last shot of the second quarter at 6:32 left and (HER ONLY SHOT)???? She took her ONLY shot of the second HALF at 5:04 of the third quarter! And ZERO in the fourth quarter????

YEP. It was baffling how Mercedes Russell didn't touch the ball nearly at all in the 2nd half. The turnover problem was mostly because they kept trying to force the ball to Mercedes.

This turnover problem is on Warlick and the coaches. Yeah the players make mistakes, but when it gets that bad -- it shows a lack of attention to detail.

Also our defense was really good for a while, then we got up by a bunch of points and it's like we didn't play as hard

You are indeed a very angry and depressed individual who appears devoid of actual feelings. Sad.

I don't need to be lectured by a Missouri season ticket holder.

tell-me-again-how-mature-you-are.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Muffet outcoach Holly this time around.
Muff clogged the middle to prevent any entry passes to Cedes
and exploited the size of Hayes.
Hayes couldn't penetrate and have no perimeter or mid range shot.
The majority of Tennessee points are generated by her foul shot
from penetrating. No penetration, no fouls created , zero foul
shots by Hayes.
Note, Rennia was attacking the baseline with success but went out
In foul trouble. That was the point to attack if you wanted penetration
, everyone was at the top of the key.
I love Holly but she never counter-punched and why do she always
look to Dean to call a time-out. Second game I notice this.
And she should bench Nared anytime she go into Deshield mode
during crunch time. Bad habits Nared picked up from ole girl.
Coach had ample enough time to wade off any comeback but didn't
do so.
At least run some plays for KD.
ND suck, we should have blown them out.
Muffet knew it also. Damn she was so happy at the end of the game
You gave her one Holly.

Darth back to his old ways!

Actually I think I've been pretty fair with Holly this season. Even after very poorly played wins over cellar-dwellers Auburn and Vandy and the loss to A&M I gave her the benefit of the doubt. There is no defense for the meltdown against Notre Dame, however, nor the butt-kicking she received today and she absolutely deserves to be hammered for it.

But, if Rickster could please let us know which posts offend him, which threads he thinks should be deleted, and how long we're allowed to discuss the MSU game so everyone on the forum can accommodate his feelings that would be great. Thanks in advance...

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back